F O U R T E E N

Dedicated to: 1Dering_About_You
>>Thank you for putting up with me and Bailey last night! Lots of Love!<<
Perhaps making his parents life hell wasn't his choice.
As now the boy sits sobbing into his hands. The breakfast he was going to be allowed to feed himself is not only crashed onto the floor but Zayn stands wearing most of it.
Instead of just scolding the boy, Zayn belts him before placing Liam back in the highchair, "Lets try this again." He growls grabbing a bowl of cereal Harry quickly fixed before reclaiming his chair in front of Louis whose smiling at his Papa. 

When breakfast was over, Liam being forced fed his cereal, the fathers load up the boys in the car, "W-where's Niall?" Liam asks softly wiping his eyes, Louis perks his head up at the question, "Ni Ni?!" He squeaks clapping his hands, Harry turns in his seat pinching his baby's thigh playfully, "Do you know a Ni Ni?" Louis giggles nodding his head, Zayn clearing his throat, "I don't think you do bubba."
"No know Ni Ni?" Louis asks his eyebrows knotted together as he tried to progress information with his foggy mind, "Nope. Ni ni is a stranger, and do you talk to strangers?" Harry returns, Louis shakes his head with a grin, "N-no! No 'alkin to 'em." The fathers coo at how cute the boy is. "That's right bubba."

Liam watches with wide eyes. How in the hell did he not realize this before?! Once in headspace, you were obviously most vulnerable. Meaning, your brain was more open to believing things. Like you not knowing a person you really did know.
Or perhaps that you really hated the parents the part of you in headspace loved. It was would be hard, no doubt, but if Liam could convince Louis to hate the parents while still in headspace it would be a problem the parents would have to deal with as he and Niall tried to find a way out.
That plan only working if Niall wasn't dead.

Sitting Louis in a swing, Harry kisses his baby's head, "There is to be no walking, with him." Harry informs a caretaker softly, Liam watches his little brother sucking happily on his thumb, "no no bubba, thumb out dummy in." Sliding the nipple between his lips, Louis hums happily.
The parents bid their farewell leaving Liam who smirks at Louis. He had to get to work.

"Get up." Harry demands toeing at Niall's side, the boy rises doing as told. "Breakfast is ready. Eat up, you have a busy day ahead of you."
"What will I be doing?" Niall asks gently wincing once he hears his hoarse voice. "Looking for someone." Zayn announces raising an eyebrow once Niall appears in his line of vision. Placing him in a chair, a plate of steaming eggs and bacon are sat in front of the lad.

"Niall, I know you don't want to stay with us." Harry informs as the towheaded boy eats.
"Okay, it's not like you're going to let me go." Niall returns with a flat look, Zayn sighs locking eyes with Harry who shakes his head, they couldn't kill him. Not yet at least.
"We're willing to make you a deal."
"I don't want to. I'll be your slave or whatever-"
"Your only other option is to die here right now. Shut up and listen." Zayn snarls grabbing the back of Niall's neck.

"Like I said, a deal. If you do us one favor, we'll make sure the rest of your time with us is comfortable." Niall drops his head to his lap, "Who do I have to kill?"
"Lottie." Niall furrows his eyebrows, "T-their sister?" Harry nods clearing his throat, "She's a threat, she's unarmed, and more than likely in a state of shock. I drug her into the woods after hitting her with my pistol. I thought I could leave it at that, but I'm stuck with paranoia." Harry admits, Niall sighs, "Fine. Where is she?" Zayn's shocked the boy agreed so easily, "We will want proof that the task is done." Niall nods, "If you run, you'll be executed immediately." Harry warns, Niall sniffles, "If I do this, will I at least be able to see Gregory before I'm killed?"
"Who's that?"
"H-he's my brother, haven't seen him s-since Josh took me." Niall confesses, "You went willingly with Josh." Zayn inquires furrowing his eyebrows, "Because he promised me love and support. I was young and dumb."
"You're still young and dumb, and we'll think about it." Harry returns, and shockingly that was enough for Niall.

Sitting protectively behind his "little" brother, Liam wraps an arm around his waist, Louis glances up at him with a smile, "Hi Lou Lou." Liam coos, if all his processing and time thinking had brought him to one solution it was: Make Louis stay in headspace, the parents think they've won if he's vulnerable. That's the only way they have any chance of escape.
"Lou?" The said boy turns from the coloring table he was placed at by a helper, "You don't like Papa and Daddy." Liam states, the younger one furrowing his eyebrows, "I do."
"No, they're mean."
"No 'ike 'dem?" Louis repeats his eyes wide. Why wouldn't anyone like their daddy and Papa?!
Liam smirks nodding, "That's right. You don't like them." Louis sniffles hanging his head with cries, "Why's I no 'iked 'dem?" Liam groans knowing how weak his brothers cries made him, "Lou please don't cry. Please," he begs holding the boy tighter.

Truth be told Niall had no intention of seeing Greg. He wanted to the chance to see Dean one last time. Not that Niall knew Dean, he knew that Dean knew the boys. Therefore wouldn't he be a worried father and try and help his kids?
Though he did give the boys away as a payment. Something didn't add up.

He's riding shotgun with Harry driving the SUV somewhere. "You have two hours today and four tomorrow, I'll be back to pick up you." Niall nods sitting his hand on the handle, "Do not test me Niall, you have a chance to live, use it wisely." Harry warns unlocking the car door setting Niall loose with the same pistol Harry used to knock Lottie out the day he dragged her into the woods.
Heading to the day care, Harry smiles seeing his two babies. Liam sits with crossed arms as he listens to a story Louis is grinning at the spot on the floor next to Liam.
"Well it looks like one of my babies had a good day." Harry muses, Liam glaring at the man managing to hide his smirk when Louis screamed out at the contact. "No! No! N-no 'ike you!" Harry furrows his eyebrows shushing him, "Baby boy it's Papa." Liam watches with amused eyes as his plan is literally all falling into place.
That was until Louis gave it away, "'wee 'aid I no's 'ike you!"
Harry clears his throat sending Liam daggers, "Liam said you don't like us? He just lied baby, Daddy will get him for it at home."
Liam gulps glancing down at his legs, would one of his he broken next?
Or perhaps Zayn would cut his tongue out so he couldn't speak anymore to Louis.
Whatever was to come, Liam honestly couldn't say he was surprised anymore.

>30+ comments for your next chapter
>I made a deal with BaileyPress that I'd update today, let's see if she keeps up her end of the bargain.  Until next time lots of Love! ~Emma :)
>>so exciting news: This book is about to experience a major twist. Would you like a preview? Here it is:

"We don't have to relive that hell everyday now,"
"I'll always be reliving it, every fucking time I close my eyes, anytime I use the fucking bathroom-!" He stops tears flowing down his cheeks, "I want daddy and Papa!"

Challenge/ Questions
1. Who did Niall say Dean was to Josh?

2. Will Niall kill Lottie?

3. What will happen to Liam?

4. What lies ahead for Louis now that he's in headspace?

5. What's Lottie's fake name on the I.D Harry gave her?

**Whoever gets number 5 right first gets the next chapter dedicated to them!!**