T W E N T Y S E V E N

The answer to the last challenge: Basketball. Liam played basketball while Louis played football.  

Dedicated to: designchic2662 Congratulations! 

Turning the water off, Harry hums rubbing the bar of soap between the rag created suds, "A nice clean baby." He coos dragging the rag across the boy's chest. "Such a good boy for Papa," Zayn muses kneeling down next to the tub, "He's always been our little perfect baby." Harry's words only bring giggles from the "baby" Louis in the tub sucking contently on his pacifier.

Groaning softly, Liam holds his head feeling as though his body has been weighed down by cement blocks. The suit he was kidnapped in sits tightly on his body, wrinkled now as Liam sits up scanning the motel room. Seeing the bathroom door closed with light shining through the underside of it, he sighs flickering his look on the second bed in the room. Perfectly made, yet a man lying on top of it.

Casting another quick glance to the bathroom door, Liam slides off the bed slowly making his way to the other one gasping when he sees Niall. Shaking him Liam places his hand over his mouth with wide eyes as Niall springs awake.

In silence Liam nods to him, Niall blinking furiously a concerned look on his features. Tilting his head towards the door, Liam raises an eyebrow, Niall nodding as well as he removes himself from the bed. Unlocking the first latch, Liam looks over his shoulder at the bathroom door, "When you open it, run." Niall whispers in order to Liam who shakily goes to twist the doorknob.

Time slows to a crawl as Zayn pushes the bathroom door open with Louis in his arms, Harry grabbing his pistol as he jumps onto the bed in his way aiming for Niall whose pushing Liam. Ringing fills Liam's ears as he's pushing himself down the concrete path crossing all the different motel rooms filled with people that had no idea the crime that had been committed. Taking the stairs as quickly as he humanly can, he falls reaching the last five. 

Liam doesn't wait for Niall, he doesn't turn back to see if he's even being followed. 

Across the parking lot is the office, next to it stands a busy looking bar. Crossing the parked cars, he's thirty feet from the bar when he's grabbed, "Nice try sweets." 

Screaming as he's taken back into the room, Liam punches Zayn's back letting every curse word in the book leave his throat. Thrashing in the grip, Liam puts up a hell of a fight until his neck is stabbed with a sedative.

"I just keep on coming back to you."  Blinking, Liam rubs his eyes whimpering at the soreness in his wrist. Where he had fallen last night he'd twisted it severely. Hearing the hum of the interstate below them, Liam's not shocked to see that he's in a car; Louis is to the right of him strapped in a car seat clutching his cat and bear sleeping the miles away peacefully. 

"Oh look who's awake," Harry coos meeting the chocolate eyes in the rearview mirror, "W-where's N-Niall...," His voice becomes softer by the end of his short question, he's too weak to fight at the moment, and his throat is too sore for much protesting.

"Might as well forget about him." Zayn replies firmly from his place behind the wheel, "We have our whole family again!" Harry squeals, Liam glimpsing out the window seeing a street sign pass him by saying a town he hadn't ever heard of. Hanging his head he starts to sob, wanting to jump from the moving car. 

Harry coos rubbing his leg in mock sympathy, "Mr.Sandman bring me a dream, make him the cutest that I've ever seen."

>I have TERRIBLE writer's block, I hope this meets standards, Lots of Love ~Emma :)

>>>50+ Comments for your next chapter

>>>35+ votes for your next chapter

>YOU GUYS KILLED IT! Y'all did SO AMAZING commenting and voting on the last chapter so thank you thank you thank you for that!<

>>PLEASE if you could give DEAR LIAM, YOUR CHOICE a read it would really be appreciated!!<<

QUESTIONS/ CHALLENGES

1. Where is Niall?

A) Did they kill him?

B) Did they leave him?

C) Is he in the trunk?

2. Who else loves creepy Harry?

3. Favorite song of One Direction?

4. Favorite thing about this book?

5. The boys' future:

A) They will escape again

B) They will escape, Liam will kill the parents.

C) They will escape again, Louis will come out of headspace and they'll run away.

D) They won't escape again.

E) They don't ever escape again, Liam falls back into headspace it's a happy family.

6. What did Jay do to Louis the last time she saw him?

***Get number 6 right FIRST and have the next chapter dedicated to you! Try hard and answer all these questions, there won't be a challenge on the next chapter; but you can still win a dedication!!!***