F

Blackpink went inside their dorm. They were all exhausted and just wanted to take a warm shower and sleep.

Lisa found her phone on top of her bed and immediately thought of poor Jungkook. Lisa was so busy today she totally forgot about everything. They were rookies so they had to be completely focused.

She charged her phone and as soon as she saw the charging logo, she pushed the on button.

78 new messages from my coconut boiii

Lisa panicked, she felt sorry and worried for her boyfriend — she knew how much her boyfriend worries for her.

She immediately pressed the call button, but as the other line was ringing the doorbell of their apartment rang.

As the maknae, Lisa is the one to always open the door so she stood up while holding her phone to her ear and head towards it. She peeked through the hole. And got surprised and excited at the familiar face that she saw.

Lisa immediately unlocked and opened the door for her boyfriend.

Lalisa!!!

Jungkook almost shout Lisa's name. But before Lisa can speak. Jungkook attacked his girlfriend with a tight hug.

And for a few moments later, Jungkook was still hugging his girlfriend but this time Lisa was hugging him back.

As soon as Lisa's arm went around Jungkook's waist, tears formed Jungkook's eyes.

His baby was okay. His baby is in his arms right now, safe and protected by him.

Lisa heard Jungkook's sobs and slightly pushed him to see his face.

She was confused at why her boyfriend was crying.

Whyyyyyy kookieeeeeee

Jungkook was crying and his nose was red but he was smiling.

Heyyyyy what happened!!!

Lisa demanded

Your phone was off and you never turn your phone off and I can't call you and I was so worried that something happened to you and I-

Lisa cut him off by kissing him and Jungkook was caught off guard but immediately kissed his girlfriend back.

After a few moments, they let go and smiled at each other. Jungkook intertwined their hands

I just love y-you so much Lisa

Lisa's heart ached for Jungkook. Her boyfriend was such a sweet baby. He was too pure.

You are so stupid kookie! What a baby!

Lisa joked, obviously trying to lighten the mood.

I said that I love you so much Lalisa

Jungkook repeated

I love you more Jungkook

They smiled at each other after Lisa's words and then they held each other again.

Never noticing the three girls hiding and watching them like they are some sort of couple in a KDrama.

One was wiping her tears, the other had a disgusted look on her face, and one who had a motherly smile on.

Thantophobia | liskookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें