Chapter 1:Jealousy

Hi there Wattpad users, Here is another role-play if you want to call it that. Aqualad will NOT appear in this story plot. But, he will return some other time. Just putting it out there. I  try to make the chapters and the story a little longer, but it's so hard. So, here is another one for you. And don't forget to comment below in the comment section. And sorry if the characters are out of character. We try to have them in character, but sometimes, we don't. So anyways, I'm going to get started now. Don't forget to vote as well, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments below.

Disclaimer: I don't own the teen titans. If I did, there would of been more than 5 seasons.

Fact:Did you know that they were planning only 4 seasons?  Yup, they were going to end the show after Raven defeated her father, but it was so popular, they decided to add one more season. I'll try to add some facts at the beginning of every chapter. I'm going to get started now.

  Later that night they arrived back at the tower.The girls went into Raven's room to mediate. Raven had to meditate to keep her powers under control. And one night Starfire watched her and thought it was interesting, so she joined her and now she sometimes mediates with Raven. Meanwhile, Beast boy was in his room. He was upset that Raven had a crush on Aqualad. He pulls out the picture that he had in his dream of Raven and Terra. (I guess he somehow got the picture from Terra, cuz didn't she take it when they left his dream? xD) Raven then remembers that her hair grew long.

 She gets up and grabs the scissors. She cuts her hair back to its original length. She hated having long hair. She wanted to know how Starfire could take having long hair. She wasn't even going to discuss it. She sighs.(Her hair was also back to its purplelish blue color) Raven(in relief):So much better. She floats next to Starfire and they continue to meditate. Meanwhile, Robin was walking by Beast boy's room, with a jealous look on his face. He stops at Beast boy's doorway and saw that Beast boy also looked a little jealous. Robin decided to talk about it to him. He walks into Beast boy's room and sat on the bed next to him. 

  He crosses his arms madly. Robin(jealous):What's so great about Aqualad anyway? Beast boy notices Robin and quickly hides the picture in his hand. He didn't want anyone to know about his secret crush. Beast boy(jealous):Yeah, I can be all those animals he can talk to. Robin:So, what should we do? Beast boy thought for a moment. He then had a idea. Beast boy:Prove that we're cooler than Aqualad. Robin laughs a little. Did Beast boy actually think he was cool? Robin:You cool? He laughs again. Robin:I'm already  cool. He then notices something. Why would Beast boy be jealous of Aqualad? It's not like Terra was crushing on him...was she? No, she couldn't of, she didn't even meet him. She wasn't even there when he helped saved the girls.

 Robin looks at Beast boy and sighs. Robin:Wait a minute, what about Terra? But Beast boy was thinking of something else. He wasn't even paying attention to what Robin just said. Beast boy:How will I impress Raven? He realized he said it out loud in front of his leader. He then thought it was too late and that Robin already heard him. He decided to just tell Robin the truth. Beast boy(nervously):I mean...Robin, can you keep a secret?  Robin knew that something was going on. Robin:Um...sure. Beast boy pulls out the picture of Raven and Terra that he had and shows it to Robin. Beast boy:I'm trying to decide on who I like more. Robin looks at the picture and notices that it was of both Terra and Raven. 

 Robin raises an eyebrow under his mask. Did he just hear Beast boy say he had a crush on both Raven and Terra? But, he's dating Terra, isn't he? He was confused. He knows Raven doesn't have any feelings towards the green titan. Robin:You like Raven? She hates you.{Secret reveled! DUN DUN DUN!} Beast boy:I know, but I'm trying to tell her and make her like me. Robin nods. He understands what Beast boy meant.