Chapter 3:Beast boy's secret revealed :0

Well, here is another chapter that no one will probably read besides myself. I don't blame them. I'm that boring. If you want to know anything, feel free to comment below. 

 As you can see from my previous chapter, both Starfire and Raven left and went back home after they got in a fight. Beast boy misses Raven and went to Azarath to get her back. Blackfire came and went, then Robin went to Tamaran to warn Starfire that her sister was going to destroy her. So, here is the next chapter. 

Disclaimer:I DON'T OWN THE TEEN TITANS! I wish I did though, but I don't. So, stop asking me. 

Fact:Did you know that they made the teen titans theme  song  in Japanese if the episode is made for laughs, and in English if it's made to be serious? Welp, that's true.

I'm going to begin now.

  Back in Tamaran, Robin was flying around in his t-ship. He was worried about Starfire.  He then sees Blackfire fly by. He knew he had to find Starfire and fast. He flies faster around Tamaran until he saw a alien girl in purple with red hair. She was  looking over a balcony. He then goes up to her as Blackfire flew past him. He growls as he presses a button, which made a blast come out his t-ship. It knocks Blackfire o the ground. He opens his  window up and comes out. He walks up to Starfire. She sees him and was surprised. But didn't say anything. She wanted to wait til he said something first. Robin:Starfire, please come home. Starfire pouts as she crosses her arms and turns her back towards him. 

 She didn't want to go back home, and there was nothing he could do about it. Starfire(mad):No, Raven hurt me. Robin sighs. He knew he had to convince her, which would take a while. Back in Azarath, Beast boy was walking around the place, looking for Raven. He knew that he had to find her. He wanted to tell her how he felt about her. Beast boy(calls out):Raven, where are you?! A little girl sees him, and thought he was lost. She decided to help him. She walks up to Beast boy. Girl:Are you lost? Beast boy looked at her. She had long brown hair and wore a purple dress with black sandals. Beast boy:No, why do you ask?  Girl:Cuz, you look lost. Beast boy sighs. Beast boy(annoyed):Why do you care? 

 The girl looked to be about 11. She was a little upset. She didn't mean to offend Beast boy. She just wanted to help him. Girl:I just wanted to help. Who are you looking for? Beast boy:A friend. She's quite pretty and wears a blue cloak. Have you seen her? Girl:Oh, no I haven't, but you could just um... Just then, Raven walked by them. She gasps and quickly hides inside her energy shield before he could notice her. She wanted to know why Beast boy was in her dimension, and how he got there. She had to walk over there without him noticing.  She walked by them anyways, hoping Beast boy didn't see her. But too late, he already did. Beast boy:Nevermind, I see her. He walks up to Raven. The girl just shrugs. She tried to help him, but she walks away anyways. 

Beast boy went towards her and she gasps. She had to do something, and quick. Beast boy:Raven, don't go! It makes me sad if you go. Please don't go. Raven didn't want to say anything to let him know it was her. She then had an idea. Raven(changing her voice):Uh, who's Raven? He knew it was Raven. Why would she even pretend to be anyone? Beast boy(starting to cry):Fine then! Raven watches him through her shield as  tears start to fall down his face. She felt guilty for the way she's been treating him. She knows it was no way Beast boy's fault that her and Starfire were fighting. She sighs  as she removes her shield. 

 She walked right up to him. She wanted to ask him something. Raven:Why are you here? She did miss Beast boy, which is very unlike herself, but she wasn't going to tell him that. Beast boy looks up at her. Beast boy:Looking for you. I tried to tell you this before, but I lov- She cuts him off as she gave him a hug.  He blushes as he hugged her  back.  She pulls away and looked at him. He wanted to tell her, even if she didn't feel the same, he wanted to take that risk. He sighs. Beast boy:Can I tell you a secret?  Raven was curious to know what it was. Raven:Uh...sure. He pulls out the picture he had and shows it to  her. She remembered seeing it in his dream, but what happened to the other half with Terra? It was cut off.