Chapter 13

"Why did you respond after 10 minutes then. Why so quickly" He asked me.

"Umm well its not ...its just.... ite not something.... its nothing" i said knowing what it is but knowing it would shock him.

"Phoebe i know you know so tell me"Sean asked frantically, obviously worried.

"It's..........."

Sean POV

I cant believe she fainted or had a black out, whatever you want to call it. I have to admit that at first i thought i had done something wrong and she was just blatantly ignoring me, but i guess not. 

Also after she told me that it normally lasts an hour and this one only lasted 10 minutes. It got me thinking to be honest. Why was it any different because i was there.

So i asked her. And at first she made out she didn't know but i'm really not that oblivious so she started talking.

"It's.. well.. when i was diagnosed with fainting they told me that it would only happen when i feel scared, not safe and when i started overthinking things, so yeah" she explained to me, but that didn't answer why it lasted 10 minutes, she hads tried avoiding the question and she hadn't gotten away with it. 

"Phoebe i get that you have already explained that to me, what i don't get is why it lasted 10 minutes and not an hour. I know there's a reason and you know the reason, so there must be a reason your not telling me. " i replied rather quickly as my curiosity got the better of me. 

"It's because ifeelsafearoundyouandidonthavetoworryaboutmysafety,itcalmsmedown,savesmetheworryiguess" she explained. Explained quickly, very quickly that i didn't catch a word. 

"Do you wanna repeat that so i can actually make out what you are saying?" i stated.

"It's because   i feel safe around you and i don't have to worry about my safety, it calms me down, saves me the worry i guess"she replied, slower this time so i could actually make out what she was saying. 

"I make you f-feel safe" i said walking towards her and placing each hand on each of her cheeks, making sure she looked ma in the eyes as i spoke to her.

"Y-y-yes, f you hadn't already realised i haven't had the best of lives, i have been beaten and raped, you saved me, you rescued me, i feel like no-one can harm me when i'm near to, but nothing lasts " she said looking down, totally avoiding my eyesight. 

"Nothing lasts because you don't give yourself time to trust, i promise i will ALWAYS protect you, this will last" i told her meaning every word. However when i told her this would last,i didn't actually know what i meant by this myself so i didn't except her to. 

please vote and leave inspirational good comments because it gives me a push to write more often and longer chapters.

And again i wasn't due to update but i have decided to keep doing short fill in chapters every so often.