Regrets part 2 🤦‍♀️💜

{if you haven't read part 1 go back and read it now to see where we left off ❤️}
Malaika's POV
I stared directly into his deep soothing eyes. We stood there for a while and next thing I knew he leaned in for a kiss. Man was I going to regret this. It felt so right at the time, but I couldn't imagine how trey would feel seeing me kiss his brother!! I was trying to tell myself to stop but I couldn't, it was too irresistible. He pulled away from the kiss and bit his lip. I smiled and looked away shyly.
Ar'mon's POV
I hated myself so much for doing this but I've always been into malaika so it was hard not to. Hopefully trey will never find out! I pulled away from the kiss and stared her in the eye as she smiled and looked away. "I better get some rest I mean....." she started to talk but I cut her off mid sentence with another kiss. "Come with me" I whispered.
Malaika's POV
It was so unexpected but he took my hand and walked me upstairs. My head was rushing with thoughts, 'what if it goes too far and trey finds out!' 'I can't let this happen!'. I couldn't think straight but Ar'mon's warm touch made me forget about everything. We where both a little drunk too. That didn't help. He took me to his room and closed the door behind him. He looked at me and got close to me taking off his hat. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me again. I just let it all happen, I mean I kinda wanted it to happen too......, I'm done for if trey finds out!!!
Ar'mon's POV
I wasn't that drunk but I was obviously drunk enough to have a one night stand with my bros girlfriend. What was I thinking, I didn't have to show my feelings for her this way. I had fallen asleep after for an hour or two. I looked at my phone to see the time. It was only 1:35am. Surely they weren't back yet. I turned to see malaika fast asleep. I had to wake her up before trey got back! "Malaika, wake up."....... "Malaika!". "Huh?" She turned to look at me as she woke up. She had a shocked expression on her face as if she'd only just remembered what happened earlier. I got up to turn the light on. She was sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes. "Did that really just happen?!" She asked with a confused expression on her face. "Yes....." I said as I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hand. " we can't let trey find out or where both screwed!!!!" I said as I raised my voice in anger at myself. "Bro stop getting so angry, as long as you don't say anything and as long as I don't say anything where good" she said climbing out of bed. I was too annoyed at myself to say anything, I sat on the bed and non stop thought about what would happen if trey found out.
Malaika's POV
I looked over at armon as He sat on the edge of the bed, he looked so distressed. We where both mad at our selves and I just tried to play it cool. " well......" I said hoping he'd look up at me to speak, " I'm gonna go to bed for real " I said as I grab my clothes off of the floor. I began to walk towards the door when....." wait!" Armon said looking at me with a guilty expression on his face, " you promise not to tell anyone right?" "Right, I promise, I ain't one to grass like that" I replied, I really wanted to cry inside. I'd trey ever found out it would ruin our relationship! I led out the room and closed the door behind me. All of the sudden I heard the door slam shut from downstairs followed by treys drunk unneeded laugh. "Boy you had too much tonight" I heard queens voice from downstairs. I ran to my bedroom, put my Jammie's on and hopped straight into bed. 'Let's just pretend that never happened' I thought to myself. I laid in bed pretending to be asleep, out of no where my bedroom door opened. It was trey. I looked up at him as he switched the light on. "I didn't mean to wake you sorry" he said with the smell of alcohol coming off his breath. "It's fine I was already awake" I said as I sat up on the bed. "What are doing up at this time?!" He said whilst he stumbled towards the bed, he could barely stand. "Uhhh...I couldn't sleep" I said as I felt my face going red. " oh don't you worry I have a solution for that" he said, I knew exactly what he meant. "NO......I mean.... I'm not in the mood" I said being cautious of what just happened between me and armon. "Ok whatever babe" he said as he went to go switch the light off again. I laid back underneath my covers as he walked up the the bed and climbed in. He got in and put his arm around me. "Goodnight baby" he said as he kissed my check. "Goodnight babe" I replied smiling, I love him so much but I hate myself for coming home so early. If I would of waited a few more hours non of this would of happened. Now I have to keep a long life secret from him...
Ar'mon's POV
Trey and queen had just got home and I heard malaika talking to him from my room. How could I do that to my bro!!!
I couldn't image how akward it would be for malaika to talk to trey right now. If only I didn't offer to take her home so early non of this would of happened. I didn't exactly intend it to happen either, we both just got carried away. I was still sat in the same place on my bed, thinking about shit. "Dam!" I said to myself rubbing my head. "Why would I do that!" I was so mad at myself. I climbed into bed and tried to forget about what happened. Maybe a goodnight sleep would help.
Malaika's POV
*the next morning*
I woke up and trey wasn't there beside me, I had slept in longer than I thought, I couldn't blame myself I barely got any sleep last night. I looked at my phone, it was 10:45am. 'I guess I'll get up I thought. I got up, put on my robe and wandered down stairs. Armon and trey where already awake. "Morning" I said as I stood in the living room. Trey was on the couch hung over, I wasn't surprised. "Morning baby" he replied rubbing his head. Armon sat on the other couch silent, once again he was glued to his phone. I went and sat beside trey and kissed his head. I couldn't image how bad his headache would of been after last night. "Boy what did we tell you, you drunk way too much last night" I said as put my arm around him."tell me about it, I can't remember a thing!" He said sighing. There was tension in the room but we agreed not to say anything about last night. We sat there in silence half of the time saying the odd word or two. Trey would be crushed if he found out. In the end we never ended up telling him and we put all of his behind us but the thought was always lingering in my head.

Hi again, I hope y'all enjoyed part two, also obviously for my boo malaika. This one real bad and short af but if you want me to do you another one I wil be more than happy to. Thank you for reading ♥️♥️