Chapter 13

Logan's P.O.V

I kept up with the doctors as she laid down, helplessly on the bed. They exchanged conisation as I held her hand.

"Excuse me sir you need to leave," Sad the nurse holding me back as I watch them wheel her away.

almost hours passed until we could see her. The nurse came out and led us too the room. I rushed over to as and her dad talked to the nurse.

"You okay," I said caressing her cheek.

"you are really gonna ask me that question after that all happened?" She said smiling at her own joke.

"Just don't do anything like that again," I said giving her a kiss on the fore head.

"Logan, can I have a word really quick," her dad said gesturing me near him.

"Right I need go," I said standing up.

"wait," she said stopping me.

"yeah?"

"thankyou," she whispered as she let go of my hand.

I walked up to her dad and walked out the room.

"Look, you and kylie are close I mean you have known each other since dippers. But I need you to stay close to her and make sure she doesn't do what she did again."

"okay," I responded turning to the door.

"and there's something else he said stopping me from walking back in.

"what?" I asked.

"she lost a lot of blood, she can go home today but If she carry's on she could die,"

"oh,"

"and she grounded please tell her that,"

"Yh I will,"