One Piece Roleplay

Name:Onion
Nickname:"Booby Queen" "Deadly Explosive"
Alias:Onion The Queen Of Trickery
Gender:Female
Age:19 (Before Timeskip) 26 (After Timeskip)
Sexuality:Demisexual
Personality:Think Of Onion as a girl that barely talks and just laughs at almost everything. People typically think Onion is an idiot. Thats just simply how she acts. She may seem psychotic at first glimpse and confused. For whatever reason Onion chooses not to speak all the time.
Devil Fruit User:Yes
Devil Fruit Type:Logia
Devil Fruit:Trap Trap No mi

Ability:This devil fruit has the ability to turn the user body into Trap Weaponry

Ability:This devil fruit has the ability to turn the user body into Trap Weaponry. She can turn her arm into a dynamite stick. Her legs into giant fishing nets, Her head into a kunai, results are endless.
Haki:She has blue chi around her arms and can fight extremely fast.
Weapons:Various Many include a boomerang, Whip, Gauntlets
AffiliationsRevolutionary
Bounty:78,000,000
Crew:Revolutionary Army
Occupation:Mentor for new recruits
Friends:Koala, Sabo
Enemies:Perona(They had a bad encounter)
Likes:Her job, Banana, Jokes, Weapons, Monkey D Dragon, Her trainees
Dislikes:Choclate Syrup, Candy, Staying Indoors, Rain, Stubborn people
Crush:None
Family:Pepper(Sister), Meat (Brother), Paprika (Mother), Mustard(Father)
Description-
Looks:

Weapons:Various Many include a boomerang, Whip, GauntletsAffiliationsRevolutionaryBounty:78,000,000Crew:Revolutionary ArmyOccupation:Mentor for new recruitsFriends:Koala, SaboEnemies:Perona(They had a bad encounter)Likes:Her job, Banana, Jokes, We...

Weight:145 lbs
Height:5'8
Clothing:Shes wears a shoulder less button up shirt that touches her waist. She has leatherbell bottoms and the bottom has flames flaring out. The pants hide her feet.
Background:Onion was raised in a well established home. Onion never had any problems in her life really. Onion was born into a family of commoners they werent pirates marines nothing. So she decided to join The Revolutionary Army at 16. To train basically. She became very skill very early.
Other Facts:Onion's whole family is named after food

Onion Birthday is December 19th

Onion Cup Size is E

Onion Personality Is Inspired By Ed From the Lion King