Dbz Roleplay

Name:(Future) Okora
Alternate:The Legendary Okora
Race:Zinians:A group of race that have earthling features. Most have different colored skin. Very rare for someone to have a regular human like skin tone. And if it is its usually pale. These group of people are known as savages  and there intelligence is extremely low from a genetic effect.
Gender:Female
Date Of Birth:July 10th
Height:6'7 her people have colossal heights
Weight:123 lbs
Occupation:Stage Performer (Former)
Alleigance:Nobody
Appearance:

Gender:FemaleDate Of Birth:July 10thHeight:6'7 her people have colossal heightsWeight:123 lbsOccupation:Stage Performer (Former)Alleigance:NobodyAppearance:

Personality:Okora is a fiercely competitive strong willed person. She appreciates a good fight when she has one. She is a respectful, honorable, and good hearted person. Curious and enthusiastic at best. She loves to amaze people with her tricks. But she isnt as amazing as her older brother. Causing her to kinda live in his shadow

Background:Okora was born on the Planet Jik. Jik was a very peaceful planet. Jik was most famous for its spectacular circus shows which that was coordinated by Okora family. Famous for having amazing talents. Okora older brother always had the spotlight as a kid getting attention 24/7. He was very popular for his shows no body really paid attention to Okora. She mainly focuses on weapons, swallowing swords, cutting off her body parts and attaching them, Making knives disappear. But nobody paid attention to her really or the other members of the group. But one day her brother disappeared which after a while caused the circus to die down. Okora has a mission to find her brother at whatever it takes. She got trained by various people in order to go out for her adventure.

Transformation:

Hope Okora

Current Power Level:The Same Power Level as Android 17

Abilities:One minute shes walking towards you calmly. Next thing you know a barrage of knives are coming at you. Okora has a very unique fighting style she uses multiple knives to attack and incorporates it with her ki. Also spike balls, saw blades. She dosent use ki blast and such strictly weapons that are powered by ki. Also she can magicaly make weapons disappear and reappear.

Other:None

Shady_Charizard