Here we go

Sonic screeched to a holt as shadow opened the door "hello Hedgehog." Sonic smirked "what are you doing here?" Shadow didn't say anything and held the door for him "come on Hedgehog." Sonic smiled at tails "hey buddy what ya up to?" He said sitting down "I'm making a new invention,I was wondering if you wanted to try it out." Sonic nodded and sat down in the chair,wires twisted together with each other in the back of them. The steel chair was freezing "alright I'm ready." Sonic said. The flash of light blinded everyone. After the smoke flew away when tails opened the windows "sonic you alright?" Sonic got up his head hurt. Tails and shadow stopped looking sonic up and down and the screaming "sonic! What happened?!" Sonic looked around "what do you mean?" "Put this on!" Shadow said throwing a towel over at sonic sonic threw the towel on his waist "ahhh!,your entire body sonic!" Sonic was confused but he followed orders.

Amy shrieked "sonikku!,what happened,what did you do to sonic!" She said looking at sonic his eyes had eyelashes,his thighs were slightly bigger,and her chest was slightly bigger,obviously sonic wasn't a he anymore,he was a she! "Amy calm down I'll try and see if I can fix this. But first sonic needs clothes,he..I mean she can't walk around like this." Sonic was sent up to her room till Amy got back with some clothes sonic sighed everything had happened so fast...now his..her life would Change forever.