Chapter 2: Almost a week went by.

Thunder. The alarm clock rang again. Just like how it's been the last 4 days ago. It was Friday. it was cold. Raining. Took a hot shower. Got into my uniform and my Storm Freerun hoodie. Dad was already waiting. 

              Friday. Always a happy day for most students but I don't know why for me, it feels so.. Usual. The pathwalk to class was flooded and there was no other way around. Fuck it. As a result, I soaked my shoes. Great. A way to start the day. As I sat down in class, a childhood friend of mine from kindy, a Malay boy, Mustaqim is his name, came up and talked to me a bit.

"So, it's Saturday tomorrow. Whatcha gonna do man?"

"Meh. I don't know. I still can't adapt with the Kuching life. Probably chill at home."

"Dude, like seriously? You're a boring dick."

"Dude, you sit at home playing video games all day long and you say I'm a boring person. Fucker."

He laughed. "Relax man. I was just messing with you." 

                I got up and went to the canteen. Got some breakfast. Chilled with Drew, a kid I met while I was eating alone at a coffee shop called Green Hill nearby school. He's okay I guess. 

                After school, Drew brought me to Green Hill and hang out. Then there's this girl. Cute I must say. Although she has this bits of pimples growing on her face. Just a part of growing up? Haha. She was talking and laughing with her face and boys are all talking and greeting her, even Drew. And there I was, being an awkward turtle.