A shock woke the man up.
Gangplank sat up groggily as he tried desperately to figure out where he was as his memory nearly completely vanished. Was he dead? This didn't look like heaven nor hell so he must be still alive.
Another shock.
Yep. Still alive.
He looked down at his prosthetic arm which had gotten drenched in water and was sparking like a mad man
Looking around, he searched for the nearest public shelter possible and to his convenience, less than thirty feet away, stood an underground staircase. He assumed it was to a train of some sort but walking down the steps he realized this was no train station. It was a market! A black market!
And it was packed with people, so much in fact that he barely made it up to a counter just to relax for a bit. He leaned against it and unknowingly, a woman replied to his action. " Can ah' help ya? "
Gangplank turned around with a startled expression to find a tall, dark, beautiful woman staring back at him. She appeared to have a similar prosthetic to his which made his heart skip a beat.
" N-no.. Well... " He tried to talk nervously as she gazed down at his arm, a sorrowful look on her face. " Don' worry darlin'. Ah'll get ya fixed up! "
" Name be Zoey. " She told him as she extended a hand. He shook it with his now only working arm and smiled nervously. " G-Gangplank. "
And then her expression changed. Her eyes widened in complete shock as she stared in awe at the man before her.
" Ya mean... THE Gangplank?! "
He looked at her with confusion and nodded slowly. She knew him, which was quite scary. He wondered who else here knew him.
She continued to hold his hand with a gentle smile, and as he could tell, she was blushing.
" Welcome home. "