Playing the Mafia

~~ D E S C R I P T I O N ~~

"Show me that she means nothing to you" he taunts as he circles around him.

He stares at me for a few seconds with a blank expression before his lips pulled into a devilish smirk, one that looked unusual on his normally impassive face.

"Gladly" He pulls back his blazer revealing a gun tucked under his belt, drawing it out he aims the gun towards me, his finger hovering over the trigger.

------------------------

If there is one word used to describe Alissa Mathieson it would be strong-willed.

At the age of twenty-three, she has been working full-time whilst earning a degree in pharmacy. Ever since her parents passed away five years ago she has been left paying the bills and her university fees. With no friends or family left to rely on she wishes she could have a change to her normally bland life.

What she wasn't expecting, of course, was to be kidnapped by notorious Matteo Romano, the leader of a renowned mafia group.

When she thought about having a change this is not what she had in mind. Now the only thing she wants is her freedom back and for that to happen she has to escape.

First thing on her list is getting Matteo to trust her, which is a challenge in itself.

However, some things don't always go according to plan. Especially if love has anything to do with it.

~~ C O P Y R I G H T ~~

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

~~ D I S C L A I M E R ~~

- Chances are that I will probably have some grammar and spelling mistakes in the book so if you spot any just let me know.

- I'm trying to make sure that this story isn't cliche however there most likely will be cliche scenes.

- I'm all for comments on constructive criticism of my story but please don't post hateful comments about the story plot or characters. I've been working on this story for a while but was scared to post it and each character is kinda like a bit of me.

- This story is not a fast-paced story

- My main character is a strong-willed (as in blurb) and stubborn character. She is not one to back down without a fight and can be indecisive but aren't we all. Last but not least she isn't a doormat.

~~ C A S T ~~

So obviously you can imagine the characters as whoever you want but this is who I imagine my characters to look like.

Alexandra Daddario as Alissa Mathieson