Chapter 1

Your POV

You were getting ready for school and your new life at Kuho Academy. You had moved to this school because you wanted to get away from your past home. You were hoping here, that form would not appear. Your are 1/2 human and 1/2 saiyan, you previously gained full control of Super Saiyan 1 through 3 but, the form you were scared of making an appearance appeared only when you were in a situation that put you in mortal danger or you wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. The form your terrified of was perviously called by your parents is Super Saiyan Rosé. That's what they called it before they died when you were young. This is the main reason you wanted to move, because it made an appearance. But you shrugged off these thoughts and headed to school.

Time Skip

You arrived at Kuho Academy and as soon as you walked through the front gate you noticed their were more girls than boys

You(In your head): Guess this school was recently opened to both girls and boys.

You walked pass two girls who smiled at you as you walked pass them, so as not to be rude, you smiled back.

POV change to Rias

As the guy walked passed Akeno and I, we smiled at him and he smiled back, after he went away I turned to Akeno

Rias: Did you feel that Akeno?

Akeno: How could I not have, I bet the others felt it from were ever they currently are, even Issei and he's not as experienced as the others.

Rias: True, speaking of Issei, it looks like the new guy is headed towards his class. Tell Issei to keep his eye on him and find out what he can about him.

Akeno: Yes president

     POV change You

As you were walking to your classroom you saw one girl who looked familiar to you, she was short, had white hair with two tails hanging out over each side of her hair. You shrugged it off as you don't want to be reminded about the one childhood friend you had to leave behind.

      POV change Koneko

Koneko(In head): Was that him?!?, no it couldn't have been him, after all its been a few years since I last saw him, either way if it is him Rias will have someone keep their eye on him, Y/N if thats you, be careful my friend.

        POV change You

As you got to your classroom, you stood in front of the class waiting for the class to start and for the teacher to tell you introduce your self

Teacher: Alright class settle down, we have a new student here with us today, he recently moved here but I'll let him introduce himself

You: Hi, my name is Y/N L/N and I moved here from the norther part of Japan, does any one have any questions for me?

You noticed a girl in the back raise her hand

You: Yes?

Girl: Did any of your friends and family move here with you?

When she asked that you almost began to cry, you hoped no one noticed but the whole class noticed your sudden shock.

You: To answer your question no, I came here alone. Any other questions?

Another girl raised her hand and you had a feeling this question might send you over the edge and make you actually start crying

Girl 2: Did your family not want to come with you?