Relax Baby

So today my baby have been stress and etc working everyday. And me being his girl I'm gonna take care of him. So now that I'm on my long weekend off I can finally be with my baby , I went to walmart to get some stuff I got almost about everything so I don't have to worry about going back to the store all this week I got cookies chicken wing and hot pockets and etc. And I have to pick him up around 9 ish. He is on set with 4ey they been doing shows meet and greets so much stuff. And I can't wait to see that music video and tonight is gonna be different for him I'm gonna got get some strawberries for tonight, and I'm going to cook for him and got some movies out the red box machine and I might get the new jordans he been looking at every time he want too order them they be sold out. I might just save that for something else *wink*. So I did everything I need to do I went home to clean up make sure everything was good I got a speaker of my own, because Mechie get mad every time I use his speaker I have order my own speaker it's an multimedia led dancing water bt speakers'

Phone goes off its Mechie

Yn downstaris try to get a snack and something to drink.

With Mechie

Mechie- Damn pick up

Johnny- Wassup man what you doing tonight

Mechie- Nothing really get me something to eat at back at the crib. I call my girl 3 damn times she didn't pick up.

Johnny- I wanted to invite you too my party I'm having an house warming party.

Mechie- Aye man I will love too but I've been on the run non-stop all this week. If I had the energy I will come but I don't.

Johnny- I understand maybe next time.

Mechie- for show...

Johnny- Ight homie see ya

Mechie- Ight bruh

With yn

Yn pov- So I went to get an snack and I... * see 3 miss calls from Mechie*

Yn call Mechie

Yn- *shit she mumble*Hey baby I was downstairs I didn't hear my phone

Mechie- Can you come get me I'm done working, I'm sleepy and hungry and shit and ready to take a shower

Yn- Damn the grinch I'm coming let me slip on my nike slides I'm walking out the house now I didn't know you was getting home so early and its only 7: 15 pm

Mechie- Did you cook ?

Yn- Nope that's what I was about to do then I see that you call me three times I was just about to start dinner it was something quick oh shit I forgot gas I will pick you up some chips and a drink.

Mechie- Yep get me some cheese puff with a orange fanta 5

Yn- okay

Mechie-yep... Okay bae see ya

Yn-bye

Hang up the phone

Yn- damn they don't have shit playing on pandora

With Mechie

?? sup babe

Mechie- Stop... Calling me babe you know I have a wife

Tiffany- I can call you whatever I want to call you babe *winks* y'all not even marry so...

Mechie- Okay she my future and you keep doing that and see want yn beat your ass. I'm trying to keep this professional, because this my job why is you even acting like that we is just doing a music video and photoshoot nothing serious so what ever you thinking about get it out your head now if you will excuse me my wife is now here.