1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I groan as I wake up already knowing what I did the night before

I groan as I wake up already knowing what I did the night before. My thoughts are confirmed when the thick, yet fading, smell of sex fills my nose.
"Fuck," I breathes out "fuck, fuck, fuck."
I turn over to realize that his random fuck from the night before has already left. 'Thank god'  I think to myself before sitting up. On my way to the bathroom I pass a mirror and mutter a small "ew" to myself. I brush the smell of morning breath away and moisturize my face.
  I walk into the kitchen to grab a donut and pack of cigarettes. After finishing the donut I walk onto my porch and pull out my lighter and a single cigarette. I breathe in and the familiar, pleasing feeling fills my lungs. As I breathe out I watch the thin wisps of smoke float peacefully until they cease to exist anymore. I could probably make some edgy comment and compare the smoke to my life but I don't care enough to do that.

~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk into the coffee shop I walk up and order a black coffee because why not. I sit down at an empty table and lean back stretching my legs out and closing my eyes. Although I am quickly interrupted by a pair of feet tripping over my legs. I open my eyes to see a boy with vibrant blue hair and a small baby like face. "Oops." He says quickly obviously embarrassed. "It's fine" I mutter back not sure if he heard me. "U-um, could I m-maybe sit with you." The man say nervously. I didn't really have a reason why not to let him sit with me so he did. He quickly slid into the seat across from me and looked at me when he had sat down.
Goddamn. He is fucking cute. 
"I-I'm Yoongi." He stutters out.
"Cool" I reply uninterested in the conversation he is trying to start.
A man in a pink apron on just his lower half walks over with my black coffee and a frappe that looks way to sweet for anyone to drink. He sets the sugary drink down in front of Yoongi and sets the black coffee in front of me.
"Oo~ what did you get?" Yoongi asks excitedly. "Black, how about you?" I say trying to take the conversation off myself. "Well I got this thing called the Cinnamon Toast Crunch frappe. It based off of the the cereal. Have you ever had Cinnamon Toast Crunch? It's really good!" The older man babbles on.
"Yes, I've had it before when I was like five. And can you please talk less it's too early for this shit."
"But it is like 1:00 in the afternoon that's not early at all."
"Boi just stop talking."I groan still not feeling in the mood to talk to anyone.
"Oh, okay" he replies taking a large sip of his sugary drink. He looks slightly sad and I almost feel bad. Almost.
I take one last large sip of my drink trying to end the social interaction as soon as I possibly can. When I get out of my seat to throw out my drink I hear the chair across from me slide away from the table making an obnoxious noise, then I hear light footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around to see the slightly smaller man behind me and he jumps back when I notice him.
"Oh, um, sorry. I was just wondering if you were going to do anything after this. I've got nothing planned for today and I was hoping maybe we could-"
"No. I've got somewhere important to be."
"Oh really?"he questions trying to figure out if I actually have anything to do.
"No" I reply truthfully.
"So we can can hang out?!" He asks almost jumping up and down.
"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked about a block away from the coffee shop without saying anything. I reach into my back pocket and reach for my pack of already opened cigarettes. I pull one out and hold it in my mouth to light it. The boy looks over at me when he hears the slight click noise of my lighter.
"That'll kill you." He says suddenly serious.
I glare up at him.
"Oops" I say in mock, blowing a thin cloud of smoke into his face.
"That wasn't very nice." He says coughing a little bit from the smoke.
Why does he look so cute goddamnit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok so this is my first real chapter. Um this is also the first fanfic I've ever written so um it might not be great. Anyways a hope you like it. My phone is at 2% so I have to stop now. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions of what you want or think should happen. Thanks for reading❤️❤️❤️