2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We ended up walking for about fifteen  minutes until we came across a small park

We ended up walking for about fifteen minutes until we came across a small park. I don't really like the outdoors that much but I have to admit it was beautiful. Almost breathtaking actually, the way the leaves were just beginning to change color making them seem almost golden. The way the small hummingbirds whizzed past the trees, slowing down at the sight of a large patch of dandelions almost as if they had been hipnotized by the vibrant yellow petals of the flower, but I watch some continue to fly by the beautiful flowers once they notice the dark and already pollinated inner part of the flower.
It kind of makes me think of when I was younger and people tried to get close to me. Back then I put on a mask and was pretended to be someone I wasn't. People would try and befriend me because of my happy approachable facade, but when the started to get close to me I fucked everything up and lost them. After this happened about four or five times I realized that the mask wasn't doing me or anyone else any good. I also realized that this mask was fucking boring and had basically no personality. So now I don't pretend that I want to be people's friends, I don't pretend that that I like people who I actually fucking hate.
Oh shit that got kind of deep sorry. I basically just ranted at myself in my head for a good two minutes and now Yoongi is staring at me and he probably thinks I'm weird and oh god I must look crazy right now.
"Everything alright? You look a bit shaken up. We can go somewhere else if you don't like the park-"
"No, I'm sorry. We can stay it's just that you're really beautiful, I mean the park is really beautiful!"
I see a light blush spread across Yoongi's cheeks as he fumbles with the sleeves of his grey fuzzy sweater.
Cute
"Yeah," he trails off "I like to come here around fall time because it's so beautiful, you know? Like the way everything is perfect. The leaves on the ground remind me of pencil shaving. Which is nice and comforting because I really love to draw. It's kind of one of my only things I know I'll always have and alway be able to do. The amazing thing about drawing is that you can let out so much emotion with it. For example if I'm really mad, maybe somebody stole my dog or something, I can express that through art. Or like if I dropped on of my lamp while reorganizing my bedroom and it broke then I could draw how upset I was feeling about it and- I'm sorry I'm rambling and you probably think I'm weird now."
"Oh no it's fine I like when you ramble you have a nice voice."
"Thanks" he says as yet another light blush spreads across his face.
Too fucking cute
"Stop."I say angrily looking him in the eyes.
"St-stop what?" He questions with the same look on his face that a child has when they don't know why they've put in time out.
"Stop blushing, its pissing me off. We just met and your so fucking cute and you blushing isn't helping the situation. Like, I get it your adorable and shit but maybe stop rubbing your cuteness in my face because if you blush or stutter one more time I will have to hug you and I doubt you're comfortable with that because, like I said before we just me-"
My words are cut short as he wraps his arms around me in a big hug. I feel as if I'm frozen, but seconds later I hug him back. And now I'm the one blushing and I hate it because I'm getting this fuzzy feeling inside as if my inside have been replaced by the insides of a teddy bear. But I can't fall in love with him and he can't fall in love with me because we will both just end up hurt. Even though I just met him today I feel like I would do anything to keep him from being hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind of short. Also I'm really sorry I made you all wait so long. School has been really stressful lately and I want to try and give the best chapters that possibly can. Anyways thank you for reading and leaving comments it means a lot to me and I swear I smile so much when I read the comments you all leave. Thanks again. ❤️