School

I woke up to see my bags all over the floor but with nothing in it but one black top. Not my top. That is not my top.

I jumped out of bed and rushed to it seeing the black top I saw it was the one Lane was wearing. Hang on what time is it, it's dark outside. I walked over to my bedside table to see my alarm clock.

10:00pm

Ahh!

I looked down to see me in my bra and pants. I looked around. I just chucked on the top and ran downstairs into the kitchen.

I peeked through the window from the door to see Suzy pacing back and forth but stopping now and then, putting her hands on her tummy saying some stuff then back to pacing.

Ring Ring!

The doorbell rang. Her head shot up and she looked at me before leaving the room.

I sighed as I went it get to a cupboard to get a glass. I opened the door. Damn my shortness at 5'3. The glasses are all the way at the top.

"Want some help?" A deep familiar voice asked sending the amazing sparks throughout my body.

I turned around only to be face-to-face with Lane.

"Y-Yes please" I squeaked. He chuckled leaning over me reaching his out to grab a glass.

Now is a good time to check him out.

He has brown shortish hair. High cheekbones, rosy lips, brown eyes but he has a scar coming from his temple all the way down to his chin. Handsome. One word to some him up.

"Done staring yet princess?" Lane chuckled. I blushed a deep red but he just have me my glass and let me pass.

I shook my head and walked to the sink but I caught a glance of Derek walking in with Suzy behind him.

I poured water in the cup, then sat on the kitchen island where I can see Derek and Suzy clearly.

"Suzy you know how-" but Suzy cut him off.

"That's not why you're here." Suzy said confidently raising her chin but it failed as she sighed and sat down on one of the sofa's.

"Okay?" Derek asked questioningly.

"Derek I'm...I'm pregnant." Suzy whispered the last bit.

"Is it mine?" Derek asked. I rolled my eyes. Retarded question.

"Yes of course Derek!" Suzy shouted holding her tummy. I sighed and turned my head to see Lane looking at me with a small smile in his face.

"Lane can I ask something?" I asked him staring at his beautiful brown eyes drowning in them like I once used to with my ex.

"Yes, love?" He asked walking towards me then sat next to me pulling me on his lap. My heart fluttered with the pet name.

"Why was your top in my suitcase?" I asked leaning back on his shoulder.

"Mmm I don't know, I did unpack for you so I decided I will leave a present." He said holding me tightly around my waist so I won't escape. I shrugged then turned back to Suzy's and Derek's conversation.

"Babe I need you in my life, I need our little baby." Derek said. He is now kneeling down in front of her(she's on the sofa) holding her hands.

"Babe I want you, no need you, but I need to know you won't cheat on me again." Suzy said not looking at Derek. I snuggled up to Lane and wrapped my arms around his waist. He silently put his head on mine as I laid mine on his shoulder. My smile widened.