Hello

Helllooooo! I have 200 readers! Whoop! Thank you for reading, thanks soo much, keep it up!

Now I know you might not read these a/n's but I think I'm gonna start doing some of this more. Maybe add a few stuff that's happening in my life. Soo yeah. At the end(please read for me!) there will be some stuff about my crush who he is and stuff soooo stay tuned. Love you all!

______________________________________________

I woke up with someone poking my side.

"Stop," I said hitting the hand away. But it kept poking me. "STOP!" I shouted this time. I opened my eyes to see a red James hitting his chair laughing, silently.

"Ohmigod that was hilarious!" He laughed.

"Hardy har har." I said flatly. I got the back of my hand and wiped some saliva off my face. That's gross.

"Anywho..." He said sounfing like Franklin of My Wife and Kids. "We are in...Ireland!" He said in his cute accent.

I smiled and looked over at Lane to see him trying to wake up Liam. I walked over to them, while getting weird looks from rude people.

"I'll take him if you can take my suitcase as well?" I said.

"Sure thing, Princess." Lane kissed my cheeks, grabbing Liam's small bag and walked out the plane with me closing following him. I looked down at Liam to see him leaning on my shoulder dribbling a little. I sighed got my sleave and wiped it of the corner of his mouth.

"Hey, Issa, can you take Liam's bag?" Lane asked. I nodded and took the small bag from Lane. I waited before Lane has everything before we left. I got inside the airport and saw James kissing a cheek of a little girl. I watched them when she looked up, asked something and James turned around. He picked the small girl up and ran to me.

"Hey, Isabel, um this is my niece Abbi. She's my sisters daughter." James introduced. I smiled and we went our separate ways.

"Who was that?" Lane asked.

"The guy I sat next to." I shrugged but Lane started to get angry and his breathing got heavier.

"He likes you."

"He has a mate, she's really pretty too."

"Good." I shook my head and let out a little laugh.

Maya, I hope, is going to be so happy to see us. If not me then Liam. Liam and Maya have always gotten on. Through thick and thin but me and Maya were once the partners in crime.

Me and the boys got outside. Liam is still sleeping and there is some snoring here and there. I looked down and thankfully there is no longer dribble on him or on my shoulder.

"Taxi!" Lane shouted and waved for a taxi. He pulled up, got out and helped us with our suitcases. He has a fresh, strong Irish accent and I can't help buy find it so cute.

I plugged Liam in and then me as Lane did himself. Lane put hjs arm around my shoulders and kissed my temple. I looked up at him and kissed his lips.

"So who is this Maya?" Lane asked.

"We have been best friends since nappies, she moved away three months ago to come here, her big brother is in the army." I said. Lane smiled and kissed my head.

"Here we are." The taxi driver said. I beamed when I saw the small white house I recognise from the pictures she has taken.

I got out and payed the mzn as he drove off. I woke Liam up.

"Li, we're here." I whispered.

"Huh?"

"We're in Ireland Liam." I spoke this time. Liam jumped up and ran up to the arch. I ran up too and stood by Lane and holding Liam's hand.

Knock Knock

"Isabel? Liam?"

______________________________________________

Hello! Short chapter I know I'm sorry. I didnt have anything to write about so yes. How are you all. I hope you are all good.