thirty seven (i)

When Jungkook arrived at school, he immediately searched for the other Bangtan Boys.

It was the usual morning. Bangtan was seated in the cafeteria, the table closest to the exit. Jungkook could hear them; Namjoon and Seokjin were arguing, Yoongi was sleeping on Seokjin, Hoseok was dancing, and Taehyung..was being himself.

Jungkook heard fast footsteps coming toward his direction. He turned around, then suddenly.

BAM!

He felt a short person bump into him, knocking him down to the floor. He heard books falling, and he saw the boy scrambling to pick them up.

The boy was dressed nicely, in expensive clothes that covered him up completely. Understandable, it was cold outside. He also had very nice and soft looking hair. His eyes were somewhat covered by thin, circle-framed black glasses, and the bottom of his face was covered by a doctor's mask.

"Oh my god! Shit!" The voice mumbled. Jungkook recognized it, but he didn't know from where.

"I'm so so sorry, Jungkook!" Said the boy.

"No problem, buddy." Jungkook picked up some books. "Just watch where you're going next time." Jungkook smiled charmingly, the one he usually used on fangirls.

"Thank you!" Said the boy.

Jungkook could've sworn he heard the boy say 'See you later', but he thought he was just hearing things.

He remembered his date with Jimin after school, then sat down beside Taehyung.

"Hey guys! Wazzup!"

"Ugh, back in school. Fml." Said Yoongi, yawning right after. "Leave me alone and let me sleep. We still have like five minutes before class."

Taehyung took his attention off of the dance-show-off Hoseok, and greeted Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled. "Hey Taehyung—"

"Bullshit, Namjoon!" Yelled Seokjin. "I saw you steal the last slice yesterday!" He yelled while he munched on sushi.

Namjoon frowned. "It was Hoseok, not me!"

Hoseok stopped dancing. "Hey don't drag me into this."

"Hey, um, guys?" Jungkook shyly called their attention.

"What?" They all replied in unison.

Jungkook smiled, his cheeks turning somewhat pink. He felt like shouting, but he knew he had to keep quiet, the fangirls might speculate after all. "I have a date this afternoon!"

Seokjin almost choked on his sushi, he said, "I bet it's with that stupid Yeri girl you were flirting with in algebra—"

"Let the boy speak!" Yelled Namjoon.

"No, Seokjin," Jungkook sighed. "It's not exactly a date, but..." Jungkook trailed off his sentence.

"BUT WHAT? TELL US!" Taehyung interrupted. He was so impatient, he felt like exploding.

"It's just a little get together...with Jimin Park.."

Yoongi magically woke up. "Hah! Gay!"

"Shut up—"

The bell rang, forcing the students into a mini stampede to class.

That afternoon, after classes ended, Jungkook made his way to the exit.

He saw the boy he previously ran into, and stared at him a bit. He noticed the boy's backpack said 'Bighit', and this made Jungkook question the boy's identity. The boy also had and beanie that read 'The Bangtan Boys', which probably meant he was a fan.

Jungkook ignored him, and walked to his car.