Chapter 15

~2 years later~
Violetta POV
Today is the day that Leon left exactly 2 years ago. And the problem is that I still havent forgotten him. I tried to date several guys, but I didn't love anyone so much as I love Leon...

Leon probably already forgot me and found the love of his life, while I am here in my room still crying about him. I didn't come out of my room for the whole 2 years, only to go to the studio. But after that I go straight to my room and start crying again...

I have no clue what to do anymore, Leon meant just everything to me. Everything that I do reminders me off him. I keep having nightmares about Leon, and hoping he will lay next to me when I wake up. But that never happens..

Leon never told me where he went so I can never follow him. Suddenly I hear my phone ring. I see it is Marotti from YouMix and I pick up.

~Phone conversation~
Marotti: "Hey Violetta, I've got great news for you!"

Violetta: "Hey Marotti, What's the big news?" I ask suspiciously

Marotti: "You are going to Mexico and sing a duet with an amazing singer over there!" The only thing I think about is that I don't want to sing a duet with a boy if it isn't Leon.

But it will be good for my career and YouMix, I am going to do it!

Violetta: "That is great Marotti! What song is it going to be? And when am I leaving?"

Marotti: "You two are going to sing Podemos, and you are leaving this friday." When I realize that is the song from me and Leon I feel sad again.

But I need to stay happy. And friday is tomorrow...

Violetta: "Perfect! With who am I going to sing this duet?" I ask on a fake happy tone

Marotti: "I don't remember his name... But I know he is REALLY good, so you will be fine"

Violetta: "Allright, see you tomorrow on the AirPort" I say and hang up

After the phone conversation with Marotti I start crying again. Why does everything I do need to have Leon involved with it!? I will just try to make it a nice trip..

Leon POV
The hardest thing to do in life is to try to forget someone you love the most.. And that is exactly what I'm trying to, but it doesn't work at all.

Today is exactly two years ago that I left, and lost the most precious thing in my life. And I still haven't come out off my apartment, only for my career. Everyday I am in my apartment crying and thinking about her. I am not saying her name, because maybe it is then easyer to forget her... I just got a call from my manager and I have double feelings now.

My manager said that I need to sing a duet with her. I am happy that I can see her again and maybe make things right, but I am also scared that she is mad that I left her or she found the love of her life which isn't me...

I will just try to make the bestoft off it, and hope she didn't listen to me when I said she should forget me...

~Violetta just arrived in Mexico~

Violetta POV
We are taking a taxi to the house of the boy. I am excited to make a new step in my career, but also scared because it is the song from me and Leon and what if I can't sing it with another boy? Just try Violetta, like Leon said just try...

We arrived at the boy's house and I am nervous to death. What if he is not nice? Or what if I can't sing the song? They want us to practice the song in his house today! My manager knocks on the apartment door and someone opens the lock. When he opens the door my heart stopped with beating and then everything went black...

Leon POV
I open the door while my heart is beating as fast as it can. I open the door and there she is, as beautiful as always.

Then I see the shock in her eyes and suddenly she faints. She didn't know that she had to sing this duet with me!? I run to Violetta and lift her to the couch.

Leon: "Violetta! Wake up, please" I say on the edge of tears.

I am still holding Violetta bridel style in my arms. She is so close to me that I want to kiss her so badly. But I can't..

I really can't hold it anymore so I press my lips on hers and after a while she kisses me back. I pull away and I see that her eyes are open. We stare into each others eyes for a while, While I am still holding her in my arms

Violetta: "Hey" She says softly

Leon: "Hey" I say back. Then her manager walks in and I quickly put Violetta down again

Manager V: "Vilu! You wake up, That is great news. Are you okay?"

Violetta: "Yes, Yes I am fine I think" She says and looks at me. I can see tears in her eyes, but before I can ask what is wrong, She runs away...

Heey Leonetta Lovers,
Sorry for letting you guys wait so long, but I just didn't have a lot of inspiration. I think I have a bit more inspiration now, so there will probably be more chapters soon! Hope you liked it. Please vote and comment
Xx Mannie😘