Chapter 31

Violetta POV
It is now a week before the end show of the year. I am very excited to do the show. It was a tought year but now everything is over and I can just enjoy.
Pablo told us that there is going to be another boy who joins us in the final show. He says he is very talented and he will only perform in the final song.

Me and Leon are going to perform  the duet together and I love to sing with him. He isn't jealous on Alex anymore because he knows I only love him.

I walk into the classroom and see only one place left. Next to Diego... I see Leon and walk up to him. He is talking to the boys and I turn him to me. I sit on his lap and he looks confused. I wise to Diego and he smiles at me.

Leon: "Just like the beginning of the year" he whispers and I nod

Pablo: "Alright everybody, the boy who is going to join us is here now. You all know him very well I think." he says and I am curious for who it is going to be.

The door opens and he walks in. The one and only Tomas... I feel Leon holding me tighter and I hold him close to him too.

~after class~

I see Tomas walking up to me. I really don't want to talk to him because all my feelings for him are away. I hope he moved on too...

Tomas: "Hi I am Tomas, who are you?"

Violetta: "I already know who you are Tomas and you know who I am too, I am-" but I get cut off by the only voice that can make me feel happy

Leon: "she is mine so don't even come near her, understand?" he says while I smile little.

He is very cute when he is so protective and jealous about me.
Tomas: "Is that true Vilu are you and him t-t-t..."

Leon: "Together. Yes that is true and we are in love." he turns to me and says "Princess I need to practice the song with the boys at Art Rebel, are you coming when you are finished?"

Violetta: "Yeah I will come after I practiced with the girls, love you"

Leon: "Love you too" he says and pulls me in a passionate kiss to annoy Tomas.

We walk out and before he goes to Art Rebel and I to the girls I whisper in his ear.

Violetta: "Again, my love" I whisper while giggling

Leon: "I just don't want him to think that he can get you back"

Violetta: "He can't because there is only one place in my heart and that one is already stolen by someone special."

Leon: "Oh and who may that lucky boy be?" He askd while laughing too

Violetta: "You" I say and hug him

Leon: "Why the sudden hug?" He aks

Violetta: "I don't know I just always need your hugs"

Leon: "And I need your hugs too"  he says and hugs me again. I hold him so tight that he can't let go.

This man, is the man of my dreams...

The End
I really loved writing this book. I thank everybody for voting and commenting, that really helped me to go on. So for you guys I have got some ideas so if you want I will make a sequel. Say in the comments if I should make a sequel, Love you guys
Xx Mannie😘