"I'm not sure," I whisper, sitting cross-legged as Elijah holds the packet in his hands.

"Please," Elijah says quietly. His eyes stay locked with mine, one of the objects in his hand.

"I have a usual routine."

"Isn't it time to switch it up then?" Elijah trails the wipe from between my eyebrows to the tip of my nose as I look at him blankly.

"It helps me relax."

"Then let me help you relax and give you a massage after." His voice drops again as Elijah moves slightly closer. "Let me help you. Besides, you're letting me sleep in your room, the least I can do is to help you get ready to use your room for sleeping." The words tickle my neck before he places a kiss on somewhere he had quickly learnt is my soft spot.

"Do your worst."

Elijah laughs quietly. "I've done this before, remember all those dance competitions you've had." Elijah grins, his eyes sparkling as the wipe trails over my face slowly, working the makeup out of my pores. His eyes snap to mine as he feels my eyes burning holes through him. Elijah looks behind himself and then looks at me confused. "What?"

My phone rings and I pick it up, my eyes staying on Elijah as he bites his tongue lightly as he focuses on wiping the makeup off my face. "Hello?" I ask having not looked at the screen.

"Saylor," Trey says making my eyes snap to Elijah slightly panicked. Maybe my plan hadn't been as subtle as I thought. "I didn't see Elijah leave that room earlier. Did you clean it up like you said you will if you killed him?"

Elijah stops, looking at me confused. "What?" Elijah mumbles confused. I move forward, my hand latching over Elijah's mouth. His hands stabilise me, the used makeup wipe making a damp area of skin on my bare leg as we stare at each other in disbelief.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing. My brother just poked his head in my room," I say making Elijah look at the ceiling. The smile under my hand is obvious.

"You don't have a brother," Trey replies.

My nose wrinkles automatically. "Mother."

"I'm pretty sure you said, brother."

"He said brother so unless he suddenly fucks his brothers as such, I'm pretty sure he'd catch an STI from Miles," a woman comments in the background who I'm pretty sure is Neptune.

"Like I'd fucking touch Miles," I say before Elijah covers my mouth with his hand.

Multiple laughs sound out in the background. "Good," Elijah mumbles to himself, obviously forgetting that I am straddling him.

Shit.

Our eyes lock but the feeling to bolt dies down.

Maybe I shouldn't think too much about this.

"She pulls apart bar teams. I had three people quit because of you," a woman says.

"They couldn't handle it," Neptune states leading me to believe the other woman must be Jordan. "Look, what Trey, and mainly me, wants to know is if you left with Elijah or not?"

"They didn't leave together, Elijah left at least five minutes before Saylor went out back to get his stuff," Autumn replies, sounding further away than Neptune.

"Oh, come on! How many times did I leave something early and you follow me five minutes later?"

"Fair point."

"Say what?" A male says in the background.

I look at Elijah over his hand to see him shrug. "They've obviously made a bet," Elijah says, muffled beneath my hand still.

"They did and want answers," Serena says making me look at my phone surprised.

"Serena?" I ask.

"Just answer the damn question."

"Why are you lot so nosey?"

"You were asking about my tattoos," Neptune states. "Oh, I have on the side of my ribs as well."

Elijah quirks an eyebrow making my hand move on its own accord and my thumb smooth over the small hairs.

"Leave the poor thing alone," Yasin mumbles as the phone rustles where he may have moved it.

"And I'll leave you to be Trey's spare hands like Ciaran said earlier," I say before hanging up.

"They're going to take that as a yes," Elijah whispers.

"I don't care." I press our lips together, our bodies boundaries blurring as we pull each other blindly. Hands hot and grabbing. Elijah falls back into my pillows, taking me with him in his arms.

The wipe packet falls to the floor onto the pile his hoodie makes on my floor as usual as Elijah swaps us over. He stares at me in disbelief. "I'll never get tired of this," Elijah whispers as he presses a light kiss to my mouth. He grins at me making me smile back. His eyes go to my alarm clock and he turns off my alarm. "Seeing as I'm already here, you don't have to set an alarm to meet me." Elijah settles into my side as he pulls the quilt over us. His eyes still sparkle, drawing me in even more. Slowly, his hands drag through my hair pulling me into sleep. "I'll be your always and you'll never be my mistake."