Kiss

°Your POV°
I woke up at the sound of bird's singing as the sunlight hit my face. I look around and I remember that I was still in Jammy's room. Heh what a day...

I go back to sleep cause I was lazy as hell to go to school. School is more like pass the test than learning things, So why would I care? I closed my eyes as I hear the sound of the door opened slowly.

"Hmm... She is still sleeping..."

A voice whispered quietly. They seemed to be upset from their sound. What? No one would care for me? I feel someone climb on top of the bed. Then I feel a heavy load on top of me like a human or monster. It was very heavy...

"Y/N!!! WAKE UP!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!!"

"JESUS CHRIST!"

I jolted up from the bed and yelled loudly as I covered my ears. I hear something falling from the bed with a really loud sound. I turn my head to the left as I saw Jammy rubbed his skull and mumbling an 'oww'.

"*sigh* Next time don't do that again, You almost got me an heart attack."

"Okay, oww..."

Now my face turned to a concerned look.

"Uh... Sorry... Did I hit you really hard?"

"U-uh no..."

"Don't lie"

"Um..."

Sigh... I get off from the bed and check his skull. It has a big crack on it... Crap. His HP also goes down from 36 to 21. I will heal Jammy even if it drained my energy even my HP. I know my HP is 1 but... I will try.

"Stay still and I will heal you."

"O-okay."

I closed my eyes and take a deep breath as I put my hands on his skull. Blue and yellow aura come out from me as they flows to my hand then to Jammy's skull.

I feel my energy drained automatically but worth it. I focused more, And Jammy's skull go back to normal slowly. Finally *pant* Finally finished.

°Paperjam POV°
Y/n touch my skull with her soft hands, I feel myself blushing some shades of purple. I try to cover it by closing my eyes tightly and let Y/n heal me.

Then after a few seconds, I feel something tickling at my skull. Tickling but felt really nice and warm. I open one of my eyes and saw blue and yellow mist around my injured skull and Y/n who was trying to focus healing me.

Somehow... I saw her panting? and tired? Finally she finished healing me and lean her head to the side of the bed panting softly. She looks really tired. But how? In every fight she have never been tired like this before.

She even can beat all of those creatures without breaking any sweat. I check her HP and saw her HP is draining second by second. From 1 HP to 0.99 HP then 0.99 HP to 0.98 HP and so on. Then I began panicked then quickly call Dad and Father.

"DAD! FATHER!"

"WHAT IS IT JAMMY?"

They both yelled in unison as they had teleported here, In my room.

"Y/N HP IS DRAINED!!!"

I yelled as they ran to Y/n and check her stat. Now her HP already 0.74, Crap! Dad and Father panicked a little then discussed about how to heal Y/n. Then an idea crossed their mind.

Dad summoned his paint brush and make a sort of candy? And put it in Y/n's mouth. What's the special of that candy? Then green mist appeared and was surrounding Y/n's body. I saw her HP slowly back to normal.

Dad's giant paintbrush slowly fade away as Y/n began to stir up. She hold her head and try to adjust the light she get by blinking several times. Then she looks at me, Processing what had happened.

"Ugh..."

"Y/N!!" I yelled as I hug her tightly don't wanna let her go. I swear I saw Dad and Father were smirking at each other and shipped us behind me. Why!?!? Then they get out of the room and leave us alone.

"Heya again Jammy, How was your skull?"

"Normal as ever!"

"Heh, Glad to hear that."

She then gently pet my skull and rubbed it. I felt so nice... I don't wanna let go! Her other hands started hug me from the back. I hug her tighter, Don't wanna let go. Y/n chuckles a little and closed her eyes, resting at the edge of the bed.

"Umm... Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Why you always wear those shades? I want to see your beautiful eyes!"

"Let just said... That... Uh... I don't want someone scared of me only because my eyes."

"Aww come on! I know that your eyes is beautiful! I won't laugh nor scared of your eyes! I promise! Please show your beautiful eyes!"

"*sigh*"

Y/n pull off the shades and I saw she shut her eyes, Not letting me saw her eyes. I pouted a little and begged her to show her eyes but she didn't listen to me at all. She still keep her eyes close.

I put on her shades to me, as I trying to find an idea. Then an idea crossed my mind. I hug her more tight if that still possible and screamed loudly as I try to sound scared.

"Y/N! THERE'S THAT PINK CREATURE IN HERE!"

Her eyes shot open quickly as she scanned the room, looking for the pink creature that isn't even here. Her left eyes was blue and the right one had a shaped knife in it. The shades that I wear changed from YOLO to WOW!.

"YOUR EYES WAS BEAUTIFUL!"

She stared at me for a moment then quickly pull off the shades from me and put it on the bed. Her face looks angry a bit, Then she smirked. I wonder why is she smirking? Suddenly I get pinned to the floor as my eyes met with her.

I was quite shock at this, And my face burst down into full of purple. I was really panic right now, What will she do? She then lick her lips making me blush more. Then I try to manage a word out.

"Y-y/n?"

Then her lips pressed against mine as we kissing passionately. I shocked at first but soon kiss her back. The kiss was so soft, warm and nice. Then the kiss wasn't last any longer as she pulled away with a string of saliva connected both of our lips.

She wiped away the saliva with her hands and smirk at me. She get up and put her shades back. She began walked away but I stopped her.

"WAIT!"

She stopped then turned around and look at me back. A smile plastered on her face. I begged her a little to do it again but it seems no avail.

"Heh, Bad boy doesn't get any threat."

She said that then walk away. I sighed and walked to the mirror which was in front of my bed. I stare at the reflection of myself and processing what have happened. Then I hear a voice at the outside of the door.

I opened the door and saw Dad and Father who was squealed like they will never stop. My face go back to purple again as I imagined that they watch what had happened here.

"MY JAMMY HAD GROWN UP!"

"THAT'S MY BOY!"

"SOMEONE IS IN THEIR SEASONS~"

"GO ASK HER ON DATE!"

"SOMEONE IS HAVING A KISS~"

"One... Two... Three... Go! PJ and Y/n sitting on a tree! K - I - S - S - I - N - G!!!'

My face blushed more as I ran away avoiding them...

This going to be a long day...

Finally finished!

Sorry if that was short

I was busy as hell now

See ya later!
Words - 1325 words
Theo out!