Chapter 3

Naruto (7th Hokage):

,,A-ano were you want to start, sir?,, Hinata asked.
,,There is my chance,here we go,, i thought.
I put my arm around Hinata's waist.
She blushed and i smirked. ,, This is fun,, . Let-s go to the ramen shop is here is anyone. I know this started to be fun by i am hangry so i have to it.
,,Y-Yes there is lets go,, she said and  i and my self fro the past fallowed.
We come to the ramen shop.
,,What do you want, sir,, asked Teuchi
,,Miso ramen,, I and Naruto from the past said and we glanced at eachother.
Than Hinata spoke
,,If you don't mind asking why do you have one of the hands in bandatas.
,,I lost her, i can't eat good too,, i wanted to stop but remember something ,,Can you eat me, Hinata-chan?,, i asked. I looked my old self. He just eat his ramen. ,,What?,, i thought.
Than i look back at Hinata and said
,,I don't want to eat ramen anymore,would you make me some food,, than my old self looked at me
,,I-If y-you want t-that but my f-food isn't that g-good,, Hinata said.
,,She think that she don't cook well,, i thought.
,,Your cooking is the best in the world belive me,, i said ,,now let's go,, i grabbed her hand, she blushed and i pulled her with me and my old self just followed.

Naruto:

Who he thinks he is to just grab her hand like that? And i thought that she just blush and sluter with me? How he know how she cook? And whats wrong with him, he is so flirt with her
,,What do you want to e-eat, sir,, she asked this men. Thats right he didn' lt tell us his name.
,,Hey, sir what is your name,, i asked.
,,Oh Its Menma,, he said. Menma,huh?
Than he look at Hinata-chan.
,,Vegetabeles,, he said.
Vegetabeles, gross! And like he read my mind he said
,,I didn't love vegetabeles before but when my future wife prepare it is so good,,
,,If you don't mind sir,, Hinata started but he interputed her
,,Menma,, he said.
,,Huh?,,
,,You can call me Menma,, he said.
,,Menma-kun if you don't mind can i ask what name of your wife is?,, Hinata asked.
First Menma and now -kun i thinked that she only call me like that, i thought.
,,Its Hinata,, i looked at him.
Than i jell ,,Hinata isn't your wife!,,
,, Name of my wife is Hinata,, he said.
I sit on the chair and thinking until ,,Menma,, eat.
Whats gotten into me! I jell in my head.

Naruto (7th Hokage)

,,He started to show interest in Hina-chan,, i thought and eat a meal. It was silence and i broke her.
,,Lets go i wan't to see more,, i said and Hinata and ,,Naruto,, stood and we started to walk.
And than we approched Sakura.
Oh,no no no if i am right than he is gonna now be all over Sakura.
,,Sakura-chan!,, he said. ,,Here we go,, i thought.
,,What is it?,, she asked. And thay just talked. I look at Hinata.
,,Hina-chan, you really love him, don't you?,, She blushed but i don't know is she blushed because i call you Hina-chan or because i asked her if she love my old self, probably both.
Hinata looked at me and nodded.
,,From when?,, i have to ask because Hinata from my time never wanted to tell.
,,From when we were five your's old,,
I was shocked.
,,Why do you love him, he is just a baka. I asked. I have to know more.
,He isn't, i mean he can be but he is really good person. Some of the people think that he is a monster because he has nine teals beast seal into him, but when you really look at him you don't see demon you see just a boy who want friends, fammily and to be like others. People don't know his real personallity, that he just smile because he want to keep sadness in him. He think if you are strong and standing tall you are gonna be fine. But he never give up. I just admirer him first because he show me that i don't need to give up, and how time go i just started to love him,, she started bu i interputed her when i hugged her.
,,Thank you Hina-chan,,
,,For what?,, she asked and hugged me back.
,,For everything,, i said.
I than saw that Sakura and my old self look at us.
,,Who are you?,, Sakura asked ,, you are pretty handsome,, she said.
She flirt with me, haha, when you found out you are gonna probably kill yourself. I thought.
,,I have a wife,, i said and she back off.
,,Why did you hugged, Hinata,, she asked again.
I looked at my old selg. He looked pissed of. My plan work.
,,Because something,, i said and with that i pick up Hina-chan bryde stile and run to the forest.
I put her down.
,,Why we are here?,, she asked.
,,I wanted to tell you something... ,,
______________________________________
And thats it.
I hope you like this chapter.
Comment, vote and follow me.