Chapter 4

Naruto (7th Hokage) Pov:

,,I wanted to tell you something,, i said
,,What is it Menma-kun?,, she asked.
I started to come closer, and closer, she beggin to blush but i pulled back.
,,What i am doing,this is so wrong,, i thought than clear my throat and start
,,I want to be honest with you so I am gonna tell you who i trely am,,
In that moment my old self come but i let him because he need to know. Hina-chan saw him, too. Hers blush now was dissapear.
,,Ok here we go, well i... ,,
,,Spil it out, men!,, my old self said.
,,Well i somehow come here from the future,,
,,Really, how is there now, how i look like in the future?,, blonde asked.
,,Let me finish, tsk, you really are tough,,
,,I can't belive i said that to myself,, i thouht.
,,Menma-kun,, Hina-chan spoke ,, Why did you want me to give a tour to you, when you know Konoha,, she asked.
,,Because i love you,, i thought but said this words out load ,, oh noooo,, i thought.
,,Y-y-y-you l-l-ove m-me?,, she slutter and blush dark red.
,,There is more,, i said than turn around to face my old self. He looked pissed of.
,, I think it's better if you sit behind her, because when she hear this i do not know whats going to happen,,
He was angry but nodded and sit behind her,,
I turn to Hinata
,,W-What is that i need to know,, she was dark red, i know she is gonna faint, but i have to tell her this.
,,Hmhh, well we are marrid in the future,,
My old self blinked while Hinata didn't know how to talk she just was red, and red and red and red.
,,She is gonna faint soon,, i said to my old self, he grabbed her hand and i continue ,,Just watch,,
,,My real name is not Menma, the name of the men who tried to kiss you just minutes ago,, i looked at "Naruto" , red chakra come is his body.
,, I did not mean to make him feel jeleaus this time but i did,, i thought and continue ,,Is Naruto,, i said.
Thay just look at me and when Hinata-chan proceded what i just said she looked from me to the my old self several times until she, like i said, fainted.

Naruto Pov:

Hinata-chan fainted.
,,She and me are marrid in the future,,
,,Yes we are,, my future self said.
,,So she is my wife?,, , ,,How,,
,,I cant tell you that but all you need to know is that she loved you (me) for a cery long time,, future "Naruto" said.
,,And what i saw here we also has feelings for her,, he said.
I blinked.
,,Dont act like you dont know, the way you look at us when i hug her and when you didn't want to let her to show me Konoha alone,,
I thought about it for a moment and maybe he is right. Maybe i love Hinata.
,,Maybe you are right, i do,,
,,I know,, he said that and started to dissapear.
,,Whats going on?,, i asked
,,It looks like the jutsu beggin to be weaker, well this is goodbay for now, be good with Hinata, she is a gantle girl, alright?,, my future self said.
,,Hai, sir,, i said, i don't know why i talk with him like this, he is me, just from the future.
,,Thats good, kiss Hina-chan for me ha-ha-ha,, he said, i widened my eyes, he dissapear.
,,I have to kiss Hinata-chan,,
And like a kami-sama heard this Hinata started to wake up.
She jawned and rub hers eyes.
,,Ok i just have to kiss her,, i come closer to her, come to her level, she opened her eyes and i put my lips on hers. I turned around and run to Ichiraku.

Third Pov:

Leter that day Kiba i Akamaru found Hinata. She did not come out of her room, always doing something. No-one didn't know what happen to the Hyuga girl in forest that day. Expect the cartain blonde with blue eyes and he strives to keep it a secret of him and Hyuga Hinata, the girl who took his heart forever.
He is hers, and she is his,and now he know that he will never gonna let her go.
______________________________________
This story is short too, i know. But i said that i don't really love to write long stories.
Anyway, i hope you liked this story.
Comment, vote and follow me.