Chapter 45

She looked into his eyes and, again, found guiltiness in his chocolate orbs.

"Just tell me already..." She begged.

He took a deep breath.

"I fucking kissed Jules, okay?" He shouted in her face.

Her heart stopped. The tears filled her eyes. The sadness got into her heart.

She didn't feel her legs and she collapsed on the ground.

"Sorry" He whispered.

Silent tears started rolling down her eyes.

She couldn't understand it. Her heart was hurting like never before.

Before she knew it, Wilmer was on the ground, next to her.

"I'm sorry... Really really sorry" He said.

She couldn't talk even though she wanted to.

"Demi, I..." He started but she pushed him away from her.

"Back off!" Demi shouted. Now the tears were like two cascades falling down her face.

"Why did you kiss her?" She asked, the pain was clearly noticeable in her voice.

He did not know what to answer.

"It was a mistake" He said.

"Answer my fucking question!" She yelled.

"I don't know!" He yelled back.

He looked for the rest of the people but he didn't see them.

They had been left behind.

"Fuck" He cursed and got up. He started running, trying to find them.

Demi kept crying there. Sitting on the floor with a broken heart.

Like ten minutes later, Wilmer came back.

"We're lost" He told her. She looked at him. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"I know" She whispered and her voice cracked.

Wilmer walked up to her and sat by her side.

"Demi, babe, I'm really sorry" He whispered. "I... I did not want to kiss her but I..." He swallowed. "I don't even know why I did it"

"When did you guys kiss?" She asked, playing with the fabric of her shorts.

"Yesterday..."

Demi looked down.

"When yesterday?" She wanted to know.

"When you were changing your clothes"

Demi bit on her lower lip.

"Tell me exactly what happened" She demanded.

"Well..." He sighed.

"I let you change your clothes and then I left... Jules appeared there and said I had to go with her and she took me to the same hut were you girls had fighted..."

He stopped talking to look at her. She looked so fucking hurt it made him want to kill himself.

"And... She started getting rid of her clothes..." Demi gasped when he said that.

"I was in shock and told her to stop but she didn't... And suddenly she crashed her lips against mine... Somehow, I kissed back even though I fucking knew it was wrong."

Demi slapped him.

"Yeah, I deserve that" He said.

"You truly do" Demi replied.

"But then I pulled away, hermosa... And told her I loved you... Because I do... She said you were just a kid... That our love couldn't last long. That she could give me so much more that you could..." He looked at her again.

"And then?"

"Then I said she was wrong and left the hut..." He said.

"And why were you guys talking so much today? And laughing"

Wilmer swallowed.

"We started talking about what happened yesterday... And then we started talking about anything... She actually can be nice" He spoke.

"Go and fuck her then!" She yelled.

Wilmer sighed.

"Please, nena, forgive me. I love you so much" He said.

"No. And why were you being so harsh with me? And why were you avoiding me?"

"Because I couldn't look you in the eyes after what I did... I felt so fucking guilty." Wilmer told her.

"I hate you" She mumbled.

"Please, hermosa, forgive me" He said and tried to hug her but she pulled away.

"Wilmer, stop. I can't forgive you that soon. I'm really angry right now. Angry and hurt."

"I know..." He whispered.

"Good"

And then they stayed quiet.

She wanted to forgive him but she just couldn't. He had fucking kissed Jules again. Even though Jules had been the one who started. But he didn't pull away. And that killed Demi.

Demi couldn't trust him anymore.

"You know what?" She said, breaking the silence.

"What?" He asked.

"It's okay. We are not a couple" She told him.

"What are you talking about?"

"You never asked me to be your girlfriend. I never agreed"

"But... It was kinda obvious we were dating"

"Yeah but it was not official. It's never been" Demi said.

"It's fucking okay. You can go fuck other girls. You're not glued to me. We're not in a fucking relationship" The words rolled out of her mouth as if she didn't care about him at all.

"I didn't fuck her. It was just a kiss. A kiss"

"Oh, so for you a kiss doesn't mean that much?"

"No"

"Let me remind you that we only had kisses"

"Yeah but..." Wilmer started but he was interrupted by Demi.

"But nothing. Now this really lets me see that you don't give a single fuck about us"

Wimer looked down.

"Demi, it's not like that" He said.

"Of course it is. You're just like other guys. You only think about sex" Demi spoke.

"Don't you dare to talk like that! You fucking know that's not true. If I only wanted sex I fucking would have fucked you already. Or do I have to remind you that you are the one that wanted to have sex?"

Demi nibbled on her lower lip.

"Screw you" She said.

"Fine"

And an uncomfortable silence fell down on them.

They both felt sad about what happened.

They had officially broken up.

After everything they had been through together.

Note: I promise you guys I will fix them in the next chapters but I need to write it like this because I want to do something with this fanfic and I need them to fight first... But don't worry! I like happy endings ;) ♡♥♡♥♡

//////////////////