Book 2: Chapter 36

"I really don't know about this guys." Jack whispered as he paced. He heard Emma chuckle through the headpiece on his ear. His black and gold mask was in his right hand as he glanced over at absol and bisharp. His nerves were starting to go, he didn't know if he could do it.

"Jack, you'll be fine." Ryder stated. He and frogadier rushed along the side of the building. Dodging the lights that scanned the wall every so often.

"You need to stop worrying." Auster responded as Jack wanted to scream.

"You ready for this?" Emma asked as she stopped on the opposite side of the building. Placing a hand on the wall. She glanced around the area as fletchinder knocked out another of the many cameras.

"No!" Jack admitted as he called out rampardos. The rock type gave a growl before looking at its trainer.

"Come on get out of the mood." Izzy stated.

"See, Izzy gets it." Emma laughed as she called out houndoom, and infernape. Ryder grabbed the pokeball from his side as swampert formed in front of him. The water type took a minute to realize its purpose before he moved closer to the wall.

"Break in. In 3." Jack pointed towards the building as he slipped his mask on. Rampardos turned, noticing the building as he prepared himself for the run. Emma stepped back, allowing the two fire types to step forward. Swampert readied himself, with his arm out ready to swing. Ryder held up his hand instructing the pokemon to wait.

"2."

"My god, go faster N." Emma snapped.

"Fine, 1." Ryder looked to the water type with a nod. It swung its arm breaking through the concrete as it swung with its other arm. Making contact with the wall, most of its upper body was through. Ryder could hear the yelling as he looked at frogadier and nodded.

Flames flew from the fire types mouth's as it coated the side of the wall. She could hear the screaming from inside the building and a smile crossed her face as the flames died away. Revealing the gaping hole.

Rampardos charged forward his trainer rushing behind him. His head struck the metal door as it stormed through it. Team flare members scrambled calling out pokemon. As others tried to shut down their operation.

"Come back." Jack said as his voice changed. Recalling rampardos. Bisharp knocked a houndour to the ground as absol caught another in her horn and threw it into the air. Infernape tackled a manetric to the ground, as houndoom grabbed a skorupi's tail. Rushing underneath the trainer it threw it into his arms. Frogadier sent a water pulse sailing as it struck another houndour. Swampert struck two skorupi sending them sailing into their trainers.

"I'd run if I were you." Emma hissed. The team flare members did as she suggested. They sprinted past them and out towards Geosenge town.

"Let's move." Ryder stated as he grabbed Jack's arm. Jack obeyed as he ran after his friend with his own pokemon on his heels. Frogadier sprinted ahead of them as he turned down a corner and fired another water pulse.

"Clear it out." Ryder ordered as swampert turned to face the other side of the hallway. More Team Flare members were calling out pokemon as Ryder came to stop between the two pokemon.

"Come on." Emma yelled as she sprinted past Jack. He nodded, running after her as Ryder held off the team flare grunts.

"Flamethrower." Emma called as houndoom rushed ahead of her. Flames struck the large door as it started to burn through.

"Emma?" Jack asked as she glanced over her shoulder. Three admin's were running towards them and called out a liepard, swalot, and houndoom.

"Infernape, show them your strength." She ordered as infernape nodded. The fighting type rushed towards the admin's as houndoom broke through the door.