Part 4

Tord's P.O.V.

He ran toward toward the kid, seeing that they had fainted. He picked her/him up gently and gave them the little lamb that she/he had dropped. Walking inside he gently set her/him down on the couch while the others looked in shock.

"Tord, what happened?" Edd asked.                                                                                                                   "Who is that?" Matt said.

While selfish Tom just looked at her/him in silence. Tord took a good long look at her/his face and recognized it, "Hey Tom, isn't this the kid you scared off yesterday?" He asked casually. Tom just nodded and Edd frowned.

Edd P.O.V.

He looked at the kid, amazed at how skinny he/she was. Not to mention the bruises and scratches. He asked Tord again,"What happened?" Finally Tord answered. "The poor thing was being chased by a wild dog, it knocked her/him over and then I shot it." He said simply. "Looks like she/he hasn't slept in weeks." Tom said suddenly. Tom always was hard to read his expression, but it was even harder now.

Your P.O.V.

Entering Dreamland

You'd dance around in a circle with Lulu, laughing. In the wheat field you flattened some of the wheat to make a circle. You gathered twigs, one for you and one for Lulu. You played marching band, waving the stick around. Your face brightened up, "Lulu! We could be wizards!" You had the idea suddenly, then waved your stick/wand around in a circle, smiling. "Abrakadabra! Uhhh, MAGICAL STUFF!" You giggled. You picked up Lulu and hugged her tightly, that was when you heard it. An explosion went off far in the distance where you had come from, but it wasn't only that explosion, other explosions happened around you and you felt trapped. You screamed as one blew just a couple feet away from you and knocked you off the ground. Sparks floating up into the air, flames higher than 4 yards high, and smoke billowing into the sky. You coughed suddenly dizzy and lightheaded, hearing someone else scream from afar you fell to the ground, uncounsious.

Exiting Dreamland

Your eyes fluttered opened to see four young adults staring at you. One of them wearing a green hoodie with brown eyes, another wearing a purple hoodie and a green over coat with orange hair. The other one being the one who had shot the dog and saved you. The last one was wearing a blue hoodie with black eyes. You looked at him in fear, you didn't know why you feared him you just. . .  did. You looked around at the other men, what did they want? Why was I here? Did I do something wrong?  You didn't know what to do when the man in green hoodie said, "Your awake! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. You just looked at him, wide-eyed and lost. The man who had shot the dog covered you in a very warm and soft blanket, it felt so soft on your scratched and bruised skin. Not really aware what you were doing you jumped forward and hugged the man who had 'saved' you.

Tom P.O.V.

The kid had jumped forward and hugged Tord as if he was the only person alive. But that wasn't what he was worried about, it was the way she/he had looked at Tom. Those wide eyes filled with the worst things in the world, loneliness and fear. Fear  in him. He didn't know how to react to that. But for some weird reason, he felt like he's seen her/him before and not just where she/he had bumped into him at the mall.

Tord's P.O.V.

When she/he hugged him he had felt all warm inside and hugged him/her back, he felt a connection to him/her. He couldn't really explain it. You just had to feel it for yourself.

"Let's get you all cleaned up." He told him/her. "I'll get some food." Edd volunteered, "Me too!" Matt piped in. "You wanna help too Tom?" Edd asked Tom, he seemed in somewhat sort of trance. "Oh, sure." He replied focusing more.

Your P.O.V.

You didn't know why you liked the man in red so much, maybe it was because he smelled just like your lamb doll Lulu? Or maybe that did save you? Again, you just didn't know. But one thing was for certain, this man was important to you and you hung on tight to him like you did to Lulu. You sighed, in his arms. You weren't afraid anymore, you felt safe.

IMMA DO SOMETHING AND YOUR NEVER GONNA SEE IT COMIN

Word count: 756