Part 8

Again with the not-knowing-what-to-name-this-chapter stuff

Enjoy i guess

Your P.O.V.

You shrugged it off, though you felt uncomfortable knowing Tord wasn't in the house. You finished the pizza, thanked Edd for the food and ran back to your room to draw. When you entered your room you turned your laptop on first and put on Ride by Twenty-One Pilots and almost instantly, another fangirling squeal came from Matt. Gathering your drawing stuff, you dropped it all on your f/c bed and s/f/c sheets. Time passed and you started to become worried about Tord, he's been gone for at least 3 hours now. Just then as if on cue you heard the door slam open and Edd run to the door just before you heard a loud thud. Rushing to see what was happening.

It was Tord, Edd and Matt had disappeared, and you never really new where Tom was. You two seemed to be the only living beings in the house. He seemed much more menacing now, holding a gun (he's in his Red Leader suit too). "Tord?" You questioned, wanting to make sure it was really him. "(Y/n) come here for a second," He said beckoning you. You hesitantly walked up to him and he gave you great big hug. He then got down to your level and looked at you straight in the eyes, "I love you (Y/n), your the best kid I've ever met and couldn't even think of a life without you in it." You were so confused, what the heck is going on? Where is Edd and Matt and Tom? Why is Tord acting like this? Is something bad going to happen? Your last question was answered almost as soon as you thought it. Something that sounded like an explosion brought you to instantly remember when this exact thing happened so many years ago. The last thing you saw was Tord, Tord turning his back on you and leaving you there. Or at least that's what it looked like.

Then it all went dark

IM SORRY IT S SO SHORT IM JUST VERY VERY VERY  V E R Y LAZY IM SORRY