Another secret told🌟

Rose: Ok let's get this chapter up and running!

Danny: .........

Rose: what's up Danny?

Danny: your hiding something from me.

Rose: (looks nervous) what are you talking about Danny?

Danny: Rose?

Rose: he hehe..... ON WITH THE STORY!

Danny: what the?! ROSE!!!!

~start story~

Jack's Pov 

We were waiting for Danny to come back and example to us what had happened, and I couldn't help but wonder if now would be a good time to tell Danny. Just as I thought this Maddie cut off my train of thought,

"I can't believe that stupid ghost is overshadowing my little boy!"

"Uh, Madds?" I tried talking to her but she snapped.

"JACK SHUT UP!"

Nobody's Pov

Everyone plus Jack looked at Maddie wide-eyed Jack mostly, Mr.Lancer decided that he should interferer before things get out of hand more than there already are. "Miss. Fanton, If I may why don't we just...."

"NO!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL BLIND, YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE of THAT...THAT GHOST SCUM IS BRAINWASHING YOU!"

That's when Jack had heard enough and stomped up to his wife, "Look here Maddie, I know your mad but that's our son your talking about here! I think the only reason he didn't tell is that he was afraid of have we would take it! And you're just proving his point!" If anyone was shocked at what Jack had said it would be Maddie.

"You're...taking that things side?!" Jack looked at the floor for a little bit before looking straight at Maddie, "Yes I am Maddie, and that thing is my son. who I'm proud to call my own."

Now while this was going on Danny and the gang had just come back in time to hear everything Jack had said about Danny, who by the way was speechless at this but that couldn't stop the small smile that was slowing appearing on his face. To bad Maddie didn't get the memo that she should quit while you're ahead! (A/N: Maddie just walk away, please!)

"Jack this is why I told you, we should have taken him to that orphanage! When we found in the back of that truck we should have taken him there!"

That's when all hell broke loss.

"I'M/HIS WHAT!!!!"

-----end of chapter-----

Rose: what do you think Danny?

Danny: no comment.

Rose: Oh come on you have nothing to say about this?!

Danny: no, cause I don't trust what my mouth will say right now.

Rose: *sigh* whatever, just please do the thing.

Danny: vote and comment on what you think is going to happen, the one with a close enough answer Rose will follow you and add your own character that have made in the next chapter.

Rose: Happy reading. ;)