Episode 1

The fiction of the skin- oh how good does it feels. The desperate need of some rough sex in the middle of a internal breakdown-- ohh but how much did he wanted to fuck his roommate by tying him up.

Ooohhh he knew well that this needy part of him was going to pay really hard. That part that made him bit his lower lip each time the light brown hair boy came out of the shower-- fresh and new.

The perfume that he puts after putting his white shirt-- that fragrance, the smell that drives him crazy in just a matter of seconds when that scent hit his nose and just a silent 'Mmmm' leave his mouth while  closing his eyes with pleasure.

He was laying down on his bed watching the well defined body of his soon to fuck roommate-- his eyes traveling hungrily every trace, every detail....

"Hyung-- u have a condom?" Suddenly ask the younger light brown hair boy without looking at the others' direction. That moment of silence that filled the room until a slightly smirk was in Taehyung's face-- oohh his opportunity has come....

The older male walking towards the younger not
wanting to touch him- just yet. Oohh but how much did he wanted to make him his in a matter of time.

"You gonna fuck someone tonight kookie?" The older asked in a confident and flirty way while he hope, begs, that the name coming out of the younger's mouth will be his.