Chapter 34

Chapter 34
*jonahs pov*

HE IS CHOKING HER! Her own uncle is trying to kill her!

I pull my phone out and quickly text in the groupchat 911.

They know that I didn't trust steffanie's uncle as it is from her dad's side.

It's a saying that I need them to come and call the police.

I sprinted across and past the play set then towards the lake.

When I am about 15-20 feet away he threw her body in the lake. At that point I know that she already

had nearly no oxygen left in her body.

I tackled the buff man and swinging punches after punches until he flips us over and out of nowhere he brings a blade out and cuts a deep cut on my lower part of leg.

I yell in pain

But I couldn't focus on that now. I need to save steffanie.

Without no hesitation I push him the other way and attack him jumping on top and grabbing his switch blade putting it against his neck in one swift move.

"O-okay kid put the blade down." He says as he knows he's in defeat.

I shook my head no and on cue the police arrived and took him away. Probably so he could join his brother, steffanies dad.

I wasted no time and ran as fast as I could with my cut leg.

The cut on my leg yelled at me saying to stop but my heart and brain told me to get Steffanie.

I dove into the lake and swam for Steffanie.

I looked and looked I couldn't find her.

Until I saw her lifeless body flowing peacefully in the water

I swam faster and deeper

Until I reached her. Grabbing her small figure I reached the surface and put her up on shore.

I felt excruciating pain in my leg and very weak. Everyone had arrived by now and helped us both out the water.

I felt steffanies pulse.

She wasn't breathing.

I couldn't handle this and I'm loosing a lot of blood..

I blacked out