Wetdream

Everyones had a Wetdream at least once in their lives, though no one would ever admit it; and why would you? It's something private, something that you'd by even tell your closest friends and family. It becomes a problem though if you're a sleep talker.

You have a sleepover at your friends house, and after eating dinner and talking for a bit; you go to sleep. It was one of those nights where you were so tired that you fell asleep right as your head hit to pillow. You were such in a deep sleep that you didn't remember any of your dreams. You wake up the next morning to find your friend sitting in their bed and snickering at you. You are confused; it's bad enough that your friend was watching you sleep, worse for them to be laughing at you. What had happened when you were asleep? You demand an answer and gradually become more horrified and embarrassed as they tell their tale. Apparently you were saying some possible inappropriate things along the lines of 'don't put that there' and 'get off of me'.

You immediately deny it, after all, you don't even remember what you dreamt about! You blush out of the sheer embarrassment of the situation. Your friend then tells you about their dream. Supposedly they'd had a dream about you and your crush getting it on. Now who was having the Wetdream? Not you, that's for sure. Your friend steers the conversation back to your supposed dream and you continue to deny it.

A small part of you starts to doubt however; was it possible you had that dream? If you did, was it so bad that our mind just blocked it out? You didn't know, you only had your friends word on the matter. Your friend never had a reason to lie to you before...

You decided to accept the fact that it was plausible, but until you had a dream like that and actually remembered it; you were going to be in denial.