Justify

"Everyone's looking at us.."

"Let them look, why should we care?"

"They've never seen me with a guy before."

"Gabby, are you actually worried what people might say when they see a senior with a freshman??"

"Well... "

"What ever is going on between us is our business, we don't need to justify our actions or feelings for one another to anyone. I say fuck the crowd."

He makes everything sound so simple. I know it shouldn't bother me but people talk and I hate being the topic of discussion. That's a bit of a hypocritical thing for me to say actually being that everyone is my  topic of discussion. This time I feel differently and can understand why people like to keep things on the down low, I want Max all to myself. His different compared to the guys I have liked in the past, he makes me challenge the way I think which in turn makes me a better a person. Listen to me, it's like I've been dating him for a year already. Truth is we only just  started dating and I'm kind of smitten, I would never admit that to Max though, his head would grow 10x in size.

"Gabby!" I heard someone scream my name from the opposite side of the auditorium

"Who's that?" Max growled lowly

"Brandon, remember I told you his one of the finalists for tonight's concert."

"You looking good tonight, stand up and give me one of those delicious hugs of yours." Brandon said with a smirk

I've known Brandon for three years now, he was supposed to finish his degree in music awhile ago but yet his still here. I've always been kind to him as he is a really nice guy, just a bit to pushy  for my liking which is why his a good friend of mine.

"hmph" Max putting his two cents in.

"No man, they not that good, " I got up and greeted him "good luck for tonight, you're gonna be awesome as usual."

His always been a great hugger, his build is much bigger than mine and his tall so it feels like I'm hugging a huge teddy bear who gets a bit too touchy, if you know what I mean.

"Thanks babes, see you afterwards" Brandon called out while running towards the stage.

The concert was great fun, I wouldn't call it amazing as I'm not such a big fan of jazz music, but Max is and I just wanted to spend more time  with him. The first half ended and everyone got up to get snacks.

"Hey guys!" My friend Holly and her boyfriend was walking over, " what did you think of Brandon and Hyron?? They were fantastic, I'm sure Brandon is going to win tonight." 

"Hey you two" I smiled polightly

"Hi" I heard a low growl next to me

" They definitely were, my bets is on Brandon for sure. His drum solo was insane."

We continued talking like for a minute more and then Holly dragged her boyfriend to get coffee before interval was over.

"What's up with you tonight??"

"Nothing Gabby, lets just watch the concert so we can get home, okay? "

"What did I do wrong now again?"

"I'm going to the bathroom.." Max said while trying to get past me

"Dude. Don't be like this." I got up and followed him. Thing is he was walking towards the parking lot.

"Max! Babe, tell me whats up"

"I'll see you tomorrow"

"Babe, please" giving him my big puppy dog eyes, his a sucker for that.

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer until our lips were touching. Max can be so gentle yet light a fire within me which makes me feel like I can run a marathon or climb mount Everest. Like I said, smitten.

"You're mine okay? All mine! That smile of yours drives me insane, don't get me started with those eyes." He said while kissing my forehead " and that beautiful body should always be enclosed with mine."

"Babe. Are you jealous of Brandon?? There's nothing to be jealous about"

"I just hated the way he was holding you dear, I only want my hands on you. I've waited too long for someone to come steal you away."

"You in your own league, he doesn't stand a chance next to you." I looked deeply into his eyes to try and clear any doubt he had left. 

"Can we stay in my car? I'll make it worth while for you, I promise" Max said with a devilish smile. Pulling me closer and putting me in his car.

"People might wonder where we went" I said between giggles

"Fuck them" He said while attacking my neck with kisses

"You driving me insane" I said with a smirk.

"I'm your most handsome annoyance."

What can I say, he has a point.