Prom? Sam Golbach

Y/n's P.O.V

I was waiting for Sam and Colby outside the school for some odd reason. I was on Instagram to pass time when I hear Colby say "Hey Y/n." I turned around "Oh hey Colby you scared me don't do that." He started laughing and I slapped him. "Hey what was that for Y/n." "That's for scaring the living shit out of me." "I'm sorry." He pretended to cry. I hugged him and he giggled. "So Colby why did I have to wait here and where's Sam?" I questioned him. After I said that a grin appeared on his face i was confused and scared I don't know why. "Just follow me ok." "Ok" I followed him to the car and he started driving. We were singing and laughing the whole car ride lets just say car rides with Sam and Colby are the best!!

We were driving then Colby stopped the car at the park. "Ok so I have a surprise for you but I need to blindfold you!" I don't know why but he was really happy about this which made me more scared. "Colby I swear to god if you throw me into the lake or anything else I swear I will hurt you." I stated he just laughed. "I promise you I won't Y/n your really gonna like this surprise." "Ok Colby." He put the blindfold on me and we started walking all of a sudden he stopped and music started playing. "C-colby w-what's going on?" I was really nervous and scared at the same time. "Y/n calm down and take off your blindfold." "Ok." I did as he said and I see Sam standing there in a tux with a sign saying "I know I'm no Prince Charming, or the man you want me to be, but it sure would make me happy, if you would go to prom with me?" I started crying and he started walking up to me.

"Y/n Y/l/n will you please go to prom with me and be my Girlfriend?" He looked at me with hope in his eyes. I jumped in his arms and kissed him he smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and he said "I take that as a yes?" I nodded and hugged him and Colby this was literally the best day of my life.

Here's the first chapter hoped you guys enjoyed that it took me 20 minuets to write I'm really happy with it and I hope you guys do too Ill see you guys in the next chapter BYE BYEEEEE.