More than friends? Colby Brock

Y/n's P.O.V

I was chilling out at the house it was just me and Colby. Sam, Elton, Corey, and everyone else left to go eat. I was up stairs editing me and Y/f/n's video let just say I could not stop laughing. I finished editing it and went downstairs to get something to drink. I was entering the kitchen and I see Colby sitting down he looks at me. "Hey Y/n what's up." I got my drink and jumped up on the counter.
"Oh you know editing, watching videos you know the usual." I state he chuckles. His laugh was adorable.
We sat there and just talked for a while.

"Hey Y/n I need some advise?" He asked me and I asked. "Well what kind of advise do you need?" "Well I like this girl." Right when he said that my heart just dropped and burst into 1,000 pieces. "Ok what's the problem." "Well I've known her since 4th grade and she is always smiling and is always happy, But I don't wanna ruin our friendship." Well she is one luck girl I just sat there and listened after that I asked. "Describe her to me." "Ok she has Y/h/l Y/h/c , her laugh is adorable, she sings like a angel." He kept going on and on about her and when he stopped the last thing he said was "she is sitting right in front of me." I looked at him and he's just smiling.

"Y/n Y/l/n I have had a crush on you ever since I meet you when you walked into the class in 4th grade I knew I was gonna ask you to be mine one day. Every Time you got a boyfriend or some guy would come up and talk to you I got so mad and really jealous. Sam would always have to calm me down. You are beautiful, amazing, smart, and the person I fell for." He was going on and on saying the things he liked about me I couldn't help it anymore I pulled him closer and just kissed him. I could feel a grin on his face. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes Colby a thousand times Yes." We kissed again and then we heard the boys yell " GET SOME BROCK" we just laugh and the rest of the night we cuddled on the couch watching movies. Best night ever.

Well that's the end of this chapter as always I hope you guys enjoy and please vote for this I might be doing request if you guys want. I will see you guys next chapter. BYE BYEEE.