"i'm changing your school" hyungwon almost choked on his food , did he heard it wrong ? his mom is changing his school?

"you heard me right chae hyungwon i'm changing your school little mister " he about to protest but choose not to as his mom gave him the look. he knew he had to shut up , did his mom found out about it? gosh he's so death .

"it's the best school in our neighborhood and you know your mother wants what's best for you " he turned to his beloved dad asking for help but ended up sulking and finished the rest of the food .

at this very moment, his life changed .
____________

"yes i know it's so stupid but i can do nothing " hyungwon complained to his other friend on the other side of the phone.

"you know it's not that bad tho i mean look at you , not everyone got into that school chae hyungwon " kihyun wanted to smacked the heck out of hyungwon , but he refused the urge to did so and just laid down on his bed instead of going to jail in case he can't control himself and stabbed him .

"for once kihyun's right , but if you make any hot friends remember to introduced me to them"

"minhyuk!! " the two boys said in reunion , unbelievably wonder how come someone as sweet and is a little fluff ball like minhyuk could do something like that .

"alright right , but promise you won't forget us ?"

"yeah hyungwon , even if you made new friends remember who always cleaned up your shit for the last few years "

and that's when it hit hyungwon

he's gonna be lonely and friendless .