"CHAE HYUNGWON!! WAKE UP YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" as his name was yelled and body collapsing from the bed rolling on the floor , hyungwon hisses in pain , he stood up , fixing his messy hair and look at the clock , he still got an hour left and yet his mom already told him he was late .

not caring about it too much he made his bed and went to the bathroom , spending a good ten minutes looking at ceiling and finally took a shower and dressed himself later on , he couldn't wear his of uniform since he would be receiving his new one once he got to school .

"wonnie , are you excited for your new school ?" his mom asked whilst bringing his plate of breakfast placing it in front of him .

"not really ..." he was being honest , he was not excited for his new school , new school meant new friends and he was not a kid who can easily get along , how he wished minhyuk and kihyun could be there with him .

the whole morning was filled with hyungwon's dad joke trying to lifted up the mood, hyungwon really appreciated what his parents were doing for him .

"have fun at school honey !" his parents bid him goodbye as soon as he stepped foot out of the house heading to the school bus. as  he expected , everyone looked at him as if he was unusual , his fingers turned cold and ears burning hot while walking to the back f the seat with eyes glued on him .

he finally find an empty seat , he tried his best not to attracted more attention to himself than he already did , and gladly everyone stop staring and retired back to doing what they was doing , with that hyungwon finally get to breath but something was odd .

the student on the left row wears an all white uniform while the right row wear an all black uniform and he just wore and simple sweater and skinny jeans.

"hey you're not wearing a uniform ! you must be new huh!" a low voice approached him from the right side and hyungwon noticed he wore an all black uniform .

"yeah , i'm new here ...."
"cool , the name is hyunwoo and you are?"
"hyungwon"
"oh."

the was the entire conversation , from hyungwon observation hyunwoo was really quite, too quite for his liking , he wanted to keep talking to the boy but he was scared that he would fucked up his first day .

once the school bus arrive at school , hyungwon waited until everyone got off then made his way to main gate and spotted a group of student who was wearing an all white uniform bullying another student who was alone and wore the opposite uniform color of those bullies.

he wanted to step in but he did not want to get his ass beaten on the first day , but he also can't leave the poor boy like that .

What to do ? what to do?

without knowing it his legs moved forward on their own , heading directly at the bullies.

"cut it out !" he stepped in the middle of the gang and push one of the guy chest , to his surprise he actually managed to let those guys step back for a bit.

"who are you?!? you've got the balls to rest your filthy hand on my chest !"

"oh yeah! so what?!? ya'll some sick rich ass bastard who got the money to enrolled in this school yet your pride are cheap as shit , oh wait! even shit are more valuable than you ." hyungwon snapped back , he didn't care what will happened to him next , but he refused to let this slide .

"oh we'll see about that !" hyungwon was panicking , all of the gangs are ganging up on him and the dude who he just saved was nowhere to be found .

well fucked , there goes my first day.