Suprises

I am dedicating this chapter to @Eternity JiKook and @kookiemin456 for being the first one to vote on almost all my chapters and complementing my writing respectively. Thank you very much your support is appreciated and thank you to everyone else who takes their time to read my book.

Jungkook's POV

Jimin has been really stressed lately with work and the weeding and I also know he wishes Mother Jessica was still here to share this next step in his life so I have planned a little something to cheer him up. He is currently blind folded sitting next to me while our driver takes us to the location.

It's a week before our weeding and I figured it was about as good time as any to do this for him. We arrive at the venue and I get out first and go over to his side and help him down. We make our way inside and I see our immediate family and friends, dressed formally as requested. Everything is finally set but why am I feeling so nervous? He will love this right?! Well it is too late to turn back now.

Taehyung's POV

I absolutely despise this guy and how perfect he is for Jimin. Everyday he proves how much better he is for Jimin than I am.

When he flew my parents in on his private jet and he asked us to dress formally to this location I was honestly shocked even I would not have thought about this so I hate him but respect him.

I was in the middle of my rant when their car pulled up at the gate. It's a bit of a walk from where we are but you can still see everything. He gets out first and opens the door for Jimin who looks like an absolute dream in his black suit and blindfold.

"Babe... stop glaring at the pooe guy, I am sure he will not let Jimin fall or anything." Hoseok chuckled beside me before he put his hand around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Huh?! Oh yeah... I am just worried. Jimin can either really love this or really hate it and trust me when I say do not want to be here if it's the latter." He stares at me totally horrified by the possibility. He has seen Jimin angry before.

Flashback

"Hey Jimbles..." Hobi calls Jimin that. They had become really good friends on our trip to Asia. We had moved out of our parents house so we decided to go to the movies and invite Jimin along.

"Hope... how is my favourite famous dancer?!" They shared a side hug.

"I am the only famous dancer you know."

"But you are still my favourite." Jimin winked at Hobi and I felt like a third wheel.

"Hey... I am here too..." I whined. And they both approached me and I was enveloped in a group hug. I don't know know if three qualifies as a group but whatever.

"Why are you not dressed yet?! I clearly said be ready by seven." I asked after we pulled out of the hug.

"Yes you did and you only called me ten minutes before you showed up. I had to shower. Give me a minute while I get dressed and DO NOT eat my cookies. You always leave the jar empty and Jin hyung only gives me those once a week." He shouted while going up to his room.

We did eat his cookies but not all of them. Not by choice, Hobi stopped me before I got carried away. A few minutes later we made our way into the theater. We bought our tickets and we were in line to get snacks when some guy stepped on me and pushed me but walked away without apologising. It hurt like a bitch. Jimin looked at my foot before he lost it. He walked up to the guy who was easily twice his size. The poor guy didn't even know what hit him.

Jimin hit him with a spear right in his mid section with such force that they fell into the display stands. He grabbed him by the collar while sitting on him and made him look at his face.