Drowning

My chapters are getting very emo. I am currently obsessed with the drama Hospital Ship and I want to write a book based on it but medical books take a lot of research. Still I want to give it a try so it might be coming soon.

Jungkook's POV

After the talk about the baby we have not said anything about it again. I feel like it would kill Jimin to bring it up again but it is like a giant elephant in the room.

The truck driver was now in jail and Jimin was recovering physically I do not think he will heal emotionally for a long while. Sigh... He went back to work as soon as he possibly could, under normal circumstances I would object but I know he needs the distraction. Thinking about it too much will not solve anything. I have been working on a surprise for him long before the accident and now seems like a pretty good time to reveal it so I have them working double time on it.

"No... I want it done by the end of the week. Everything has to be done by the 13th. Tell them if they finish in time, I will give them a hefty bonus. Get it done!" I was now yelling at my P.A, this was important to me.

I called Taehyung the next to get him in on the plan, he is a terrible liar but it will be an even greater surprise if he can pull it off.

"Excuse me... you want to get him WHAT?!" His eyes were wide and mouth wide open.

"I know it's too much but he needs something to ground him. This is something he has always wanted and it will keep him busy and maybe even happy."

Taehyung's POV

"Excuse me... you want to get him WHAT?!" My eyes shot wide open and my mouth hung open. I look at him to see if he is joking but I see no sign of such. He is really thinking about buying him THAT?! That will cost close to a billion dollars or atleast hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars.

"I know it's too much but he needs something to ground him. This is something he has always wanted and it will keep him busy and maybe even happy." If he was not dating the man I love I would really like this guy. He will use so much money without even batting an eye to make Jimin happy makes me accept him just a little bit as a life partner for Jimin. Damn you for being perfect Jungkook.

"It's for his birthday so I am going to tell him that I am going on a business trip to oversee everything and you keep him busy. I will need to know where he is at all times so I don't get caught." He explained and I just stared at him.

"Think you can do it?" I just nodded still surprised by the lengths he is willing to go to to make Minnie happy.

"Sign these." He handed me a contract stating that he will own 20% and I would own 10% which has me shocked and he must have gotten my confusion because he gives me an explanation.

"Showing him that you own part of it and that I also benefit from it will increase my chances of him accepting the gift." I nod yet again and sign the papers.

"Damn it... now what else am I gonna get him. You set the bar too high." I said pouting and for the first time since knowing each other he gave me a genuine laugh without Jimin as a mediator.

"Babe..." Jimin called from the front door. "Is Tae here. I think I saw his car down the street." He is approaching the study from the sound of his voice.

"Yeah Minnie um here just waiting for you." He opens the door with a huge grin on his face. A real one. First one in a while.

"Are my two favourite boys finally getting along?!" He walks over to me and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before he goes on to Jungkook and gives him a very passionate kiss on the lips.