Bond

10 of october.......
.
.
naruto always believed that this day someday will eventually be happy for him,that he will laugh until his stomach can't endure it and his jaw will hurt for few hours.

a unlimited happy moment with his beloved sasuke,his everything but in this date his man threw him away like a garbage and coldly said:

"I'm sorry naruto but my true love is sakura"

well sakura is so beautiful,her green eyes are like the leaves of the famous trees,her white skin is so catchy and her skill and power is also admirable.

naruto doesn't blame this on sasuke,maybe if he were in his position would choose sakura.

yes ofcours he will!

who wants an ugly tall blonde haired boy without the ability of giving birth to children?

No body!

his heart screamed.

his eyes shouted.

his heat was his proof.

his lips earned.

but his voice...... kept silent.

he wanted to tell sasuke I will do anything but just don't leave my side,don't leave the orphan me that has no body.

please sasuke I change everything for you but just don't go.

but......

pity that he wasn't strong enough to shout those words loudly.

cold onyx eyes stared at the naked blonde in front of him,under the magical sakura tree.

sasuke memorised his each movements,

The way his hands Buttoned his orange buttons,when he began wearing his pants,when wore his hoodie and looked back at sasuke.

a lovely but pained smile was painted on his face and he with heavy steps went near him and whispered something into his ear.

"take care of sakura-chan,I see you tomorrow on our wedding teme"

and once naruto jupmed and disappeared from sasuke's sight,he fell on the ground.

"the one I want,I need,my heart,my breath is..... you but the one I must to marry is ....sakura...hahah stupid heart and cruel world are really bothersome sometimes ain't they.....naruto?"

Naruro jumping from house to house finally reached to his house,he opened the wooden door and went inside,once he was there he let his fake happy face be erased and his tears started to falling, he undressed himself and looked at the marks that the uchiha had given to him,he stared at them and happily held a hot metal and began burning the marks.

kurama wroth was looking at him and when he couldn't control himself anylonger yelled at the crazy blonde.

"you idiot what the hell are you doing to your precious body?answer me naruto"

naruto crying and shaking replied.

"Kurama-Chan will you don't heal me just for tonight, will you let to have my last memorial of sa..sasuke,please!"