Promise

"Thank you Leon..." Ishimaru smiled, holding onto the punk tightly, not wanting to let go, wanting to stay safe because that's how he felt with Leon. "Don't thank me,, I'm glad you decided to show up." Kuwata placed his forehead against Taka's, closing his eyes as he chuckled, eventually pulling back and winking. "B-but I do!" The hall monitor protested, puffing out his cheeks and placing his hands on his waist, leaning forwards slightly. "Alright, alright, thank me if ya want babe, just don't drag it on!~" He replied, shrugging and booping the other male. "As for those Chicks..." he looked away, clenching his fists. "I can fucking believe they fucked with you! It's bullshit!" Leon growled, crossing his arms as he spoke. "I'll teach 'em a lesson!" He continued, looking back at Kiyotaka who had raised his hands up, placing them on the baseball stars shoulders. "Hu?" He cocked his head slightly in reaction to the Moral Compass action before sighing. "Please calm down Leon... what happened has happened, we can resolve the issue without violence. I'm sure they'll listen to you..." Ishimaru said, hoping that Leon would agree. "But... They used violence on you! W-what did they say?! I-I wanna know!" Leon pled, urgency in his voice. "I-I know... but I would rather have this sorted rationally." Taka quickly replied, pulling his arm away. "They accused me of 'stealing you from them' to which I argued that I didn't." Ishimaru informed the punk before giving him a smile. "How about we go calm down and relaxing? You play right? How about.... I listen?" Ishiamru ask with a smile on his face, making the other male smile due to his cuteness. "Ha ha, alright Ishi, I can do that. Just for you~" The punk said with a grin, wrapping his loving arms around the dark haired student, pulling him close and pecking him on the lips. With a bright pink face Kiyotaka did the same, giving the baseball star a quick kiss before pushing himself away and beginning to walk to the truck. At a quick pace Leon rushed over, unlocking the vehicles doors and jumping in, Ishimaru following close behind. After the two strapped themselves in they glanced at each other and exchanged a smile before Leon turned the gear to reverse, backing out onto the silent road and then changing it once again, hitting accelerate, driving to Leon's house.

~~~~~~~~Leon's house~~~~~~~~~

The punk rock boy confronted the door to the building that stood tall in front of him. A hand wondered into his pocket fishing for the keys that were held, soon making contact with them and pulling them out with ease, jingling with each movement they had made. "Ah ha!" The male yelled happily, waving them around before placing them into the socket. "Success!" He cheered, pushing the door with little effort and causing it to swing open. He took a step back and glanced back at the hall monitor who began to walk over and chuckle. "Thank you Leon! I really appreciate it!" Ishimaru walked in, observing the punk walk in and close the door behind him. "We're heading upstairs I assume?" He'd asked the red head. "Yeah man. Lets go." He replied, holding his hand out for the visitor to take, beginning to climb the stairs as his hand was taken. "The instrument you play is a guitar, correct? " he asked upon reaching the top of the stairs, smiling brightly as he watched Leon nod, walking to a door with a sign in it reading 'Leon's room. KEEP OUT!'. Ishimaru strolled over to Leon as he opened the door. "Come on in Taka." He said as he beamed, holding it open for the other male and closing it as soon as he'd walked in. "You're room is rather... interesting.." Taka said, following it with a chuckle. The two had a some different tastes after all. "Thanks Ishi, I could say the same about yours." He teased, giving a signature chilled out laugh before flopping onto his bed and reaching for his guitar, strumming it a few times to be sure it was in tune. He raised his head to look at Ishimaru, winking at him as he too sat down on the bed beside the punk. "Alright, what'd'ya want me to play?" He questioned. Taka tapped his chin a few times until he finally made a decision. "Surprise me." Kuwata nodded slowly, giving an 'uh huh' sort of look before strumming it again and placing a hand on it to stop the sound it made. "Hmm... alright then. You got it hottie~" He purred before tabbing the instrument a few times before beginning to stun again, making more of a tune this time round. The dark haired male closed his eyes, becoming more involved in hearing and feeling the music, tapping his lap to the beat. The baseball stars eyes soon set upon the other male, smiling brightly as he continued to play, only to smile a little brighter when he hear Ishimaru humming a tune that wasn't the same. As soon as Kiyotaka had stopped he opened his eyes and beamed at Leon who slowed his stumming down until he stopped. "That was amazing Leon!~" he cheered, clapping his hands as the punk put the instrument down. Ishimaru sighed happily and layed against Leon who wrapped an arm found his waist, warming him up and giving him comfort. "Awe thanks Ishi~!" He said with a chuckle before using his free hand to open a draw beside his bed. "Hey, I have somethin' I wanna give ya babe." He announced. "What is it LeLe?" Taka asked, looking up at Leon only for his hand to be moved in front of him, a chain coming from his grip. "This is for you." He stated, opting his hand to reveal a heart shaped locket. The males eyes widened as he gasped, tears forming in his eyes again. "L-LeLe! You didn't have to do that y-y'know! I-It's beautiful! I l-love it!!" He cried out, tears rolling down his cheeks as Leon placed the necklace in his boyfriends hand, immediately wiping the other males tears away. "Come on Ishi you can't do this /every time/ I give ya somethin'." He commented, adding a chuckle and kissing Taka's forehead and making him sniffle. "I-I can try b-but i can't make any promises!" He said with a laugh, rubbing his eyes as he opened the locket, seeing an image of the couple in the extra space, holding each other close in a loving embrace. "Hey babe... put your hand out." He ordered, the other male blinking a few times before he held the necklace in one of his hands, holding the other out. "What fo-" his jaw dropped slightly when he saw the punk place a ring on his finger. Ishimaru tried his hardest not to cry again and failed, but this time sitting up and spinning round, placing his face into the red heads chest, hugging him tightly. "Heh heh. You're so damn cute Ishi. How about you stay over for the night? Study for a bit maybe..?" He asked, grinning foolishly. After a few moments Kiyotaka looked up at Kuwata, smiling. "N-no... we should do what you want." He replied with a sniffle, Leon rubbing the back of his head then running his fingers through his hair. "Alright then uh..... how about a movie then?" He asked, pointing at his laptop. "I have plenty and it'd be hella sweet to watch some both ya." Taka nodded in approval, shuffling so he was laying down on the bed, the baseball star grabbing his laptop and following soon after, getting comfortable on the bed beside Ishimaru. "I have one you might like." The punk stated, placing the laptop in front of them and clicking onto the Internet and going into a movie website and finding the one he was talking about. 'Study leave.' It read, under the category 'horror'. "I heard it ain't that scary so you shouldn't worry, it's like a horror musical." Kiyotaka beamed upon hearing that and made sure he was comfortable as it began to play.

~~~~~~~An hour passes~~~~~~~~

Soon both the males had fallen asleep, holding each other as a blanket was placed over them by a strange figure whom closed and moved the laptop before gigging and heading out of the room. "Goodnight." The feminine voice sounded from outside, a few clicks following and a door closing.

"Forever mine. I promise."