Dinner date

~~~~~~~Skip school day~~~~~~~

Soon after leaving the school area Leon felt his phone his his pocket vibrate, swiftly taking it out and checking to see what the notification was. Once his eyes adjusted to the screw, his eyes narrowed slightly before swiping at the notification that happened to be a text message from Chihiro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<                      CHIHIRO                       ℹ️

Hey Leon, I'm a feeling very sick so if we had any plans I'm really sorry I can't make it...
3:25pm
Don't you worry about me either! I'm sure I'll be okay!
3:25pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuwata let out a sigh as he placed his mobile back in his pocket, strolling over to his vehicle. Not a lot of time passed until the red head had witnessed Ishimaru exit the school and make his way over. "Hey LeLe!" He called out with a smile and a wave, hopping into the 10 wheeler, beside the punk who sat, staring out the window screen. "Hey Taka..." he replied sadly, a look of concern now on the hall monitors face. "Is everything okay Leon? What's bothering you?" The baseball star turned to face the other male who asked him a question, letting out a sigh. "Fujisaki is sick and I can't help but worry... I sure hope they're okay,," Leon replied, his eyes locking on Kiyotaka's, giving him comfort as he fell into a slight daze. "Alrighty... well, how about we go visit Chihiro then?" Ishimaru asked with a smile plastered on his face, Kuwata blinking a few times before nodding. "D-dang it,, Well... he's right, the plan will just have to wait for now." Leon whispered to himself, revving the engine so he wasn't heard, nodding in response afterwards. "Yeah, you're right. Let's head to Chihiro's then." Leon eventually said, hitting the accelerator and driving to his friends house. Along the way Ishimaru peeked out his window, spying a car beside the truck and squinting before realising who was inside. Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Heir. Quickly the Moral Compass rolls down the window and keeps his eyes on the Rich male. "Hey Byakuya! Are you free to help a few of us out? I don't know if you have any plans but Chihiro is sick and we'd appreciate your expert advice!" He announced with a beam, his yelling causing the heir to look up at the male in the larger vehicle. "... right. Of course. I could spare some time for you lot." He spoke before rolling his eyes. "Wonderful! Thank you so much Togami!" He cheered before eventually closing the window again and Leon continuing to drive with Byakuya's car following behind.

~~~~To the Fujisaki household~~~~

Once they reached the home of Chihiro Fujisaki the three males got out of their appropriate vehicles and made their way over to the front door, Taka noticing Oowada's motorcycle resting against a wall to the building. Byakuya took the lead and stood at the front, knocking on the door and sighing. "Excuse me but is Chihiro Fujisaki welcome to have visitors?" He'd asked through the door, hearing a squeak before the door slowly opened, revealing a wrapped up Chihiro in a blanket, Mondo standing behind. "O-oh uhm y-yes..." The smallest student had replied before their eyes drifted to Leon. "L-Leon! What are you doing here? I t-told you not to--" Chihiro was cut off by a cute sneeze before they continued, "not to worry a-about me." Leon rubbed the back of his head and chuckled. "You can't just tell me not to worry about my friends." He stated, placing his hands on his hips after. "I-I'll be okay Leon." The programmer assure the punk. "You have a special plan for t-today, right?" They'd asked, winking afterwards. "Y-yeah, but we wanted to come see you!" He stated, giving his friend a thumbs up and causing them to giggle. "Well I'm a-alright Leon, g-go have fun, okay?" Chihiro asked, watching the male nod before turning their attention to Byakuya who stood with his arms crossed. "I'm here to help care for you Fujisaki. So I request you to allow me in." He ordered, Chihiro nodding before moving out the way to let the heir into their home and watching as Leon and Kiyotaka began to walk off, waving and saying their goodbyes.
Once the couple had gotten into the 10 wheeler once again the red head turned to face Ishimaru. "Hey Ishi, we're gonna be heading to mine, Kay?" He questioned, the dark haired male nodding in response. "Mmhmm! That's okay! And maybe we can study whilst we're there!" Kiyotaka yelled with enthusiasm, grinning widely as he laughed. Of course what he said was a joke because there's no doubt that Leon most definitely wouldn't do that, especially since it was his plan after all. If it was Taka's then he would've organised a study time for the pair of them. "Great! Off we go!" The baseball star yelled excitedly before hitting the accelerator once again.

~~~~~~~~~~To Leon's~~~~~~~~~

The 10 wheeler soon came to a stop outside the punks house, the doors opening with a lick and shutting with a loud bang. "I can't wait to get in!" Kiyotaka blurted out with excitement, grinning widely as he clenched his fists with anticipation. Leon let out one of his signature chuckles before walking to the door and speaking. "I'm sure you can't, just calm down a bit. Don't need to get to excited." He replied, pushing the door open and walking in with the other student. "Alright, I shall calm the--" Just as the pair walked in, Leon's parents were standing in front of them, waving. "Hello!" The married couple said in unison, smiling widely, pointing into the dining room. Ishimaru tilted his head slightly as he slowly walked to the door, opening is and his eyes widening as his jaw dropped, covering his mouth with his hand. With a smirk on his face the baseball star wrapped an arm around the hall monitor waist and pulled him close, kissing his cheek. "I hope that our evening will be as great for you as possible!~ set this up just for us--" his eyes shifted to his parents, smiling at them. "With a little help from my ma and pa." Taka reared up a bit, absolutely shocked from what he saw before him. A romantic dinner set up for just them! "L-LeLe I-- This is- Thank you so much! This is so beautiful!" He cried out, quickly spinning on his heels and hugging Leon tightly. The red head chuckled and hugged Ishimaru back, slowly walking him over to the table and sitting him down so he would calm down a bit. Ishimaru took a few deep breaths to calm down and smiled, wiping his eyes so they were clear of tears. He sniffled. "This-This is so beautiful Leon, th-thank you." The dark haired male said softly, sniffling again. After a few seconds of gathering themselves together, they began to eat, talking about how much fun they've been having together.

~~~~~~~~Date time skip~~~~~~~~

Once the two had finished they made their way to Leon's room, laying down on the punks bed. "How do you think Chihiro is?" The Moral Compass asked, turning his attention to the red head laying beside him. "Uh- how about we ask?" Kuwata replied, taking his phone from his pocket and holding it in front of him, clicking on the messages. Swiftly, the male began to type away, soon receiving a message back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<                      CHIHIRO                       ℹ️

Hey Leon, I'm a feeling very sick so if we had any plans I'm really sorry I can't make it...
3:25pm
Don't you worry about me either! I'm sure I'll be okay!
3:25pm

Hey Chihiro! How ya feelin?
10:30pm

Oh Leon I'm okay! Byakuya and Oowada have been taking care of me! I hope you had an amazing night! Have a good rest now Leon!
10:31pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's doing well." Leon stated before yawning and dropping his mobile onto his face by accident, letting out a grunt as he was hit. "Ouch--" Ishimaru chuckled and moved the Phone and placed it on a desk, stretching and hugging the baseball star. "Alright LeLe,, good night.." he say with a yawn, causing Leon to chuckle, mumbling 'cute' under his breath before dubbing the other males back. "G'night babe. Sleep well." He said to Taka, kissing his forehead before falling asleep.

"Just you wait my love."