7

Carly: Sasha i don't know

Everyone was just staring at me sitting on the bleachers. Carly and I sit on the bleachers as well and wait for whatever is happening to happen.

Sahsa: So this mystery dude called "Honeybee" just decided to make coming to the gym...

I was cut off by the principal

Principal: Anyone in this room have a note signed "Honeybee" People were looking around the gym to find anyone with that note.

Oh, and yea every SINGLE GRADE is in here! 9-12! Im scared shitless. At this point I'm thinking this is a senior prank. I hear Emilio start speaking with the microphone.

Emilio: There is one really special girl to me in here right now. And I would like to ask her to the Formal.

Every one is frantically looking around again including me and Carly

Sasha: Who could this be i have no clue

Emilio: Sasha

My head whips around to find Emilio but i cant find him. Im expecting him to ask me to help him with getting this ready but what i heard left me in shock.

Emilio: Would u like to go to the formal with me?

My mouth drops open and i see emilio standing on the floor of the gym with a huge smile on his face and a huge sign that reads "Sasha aka HoneyBee would you go to the formal with me?"

Honestly im about to start crying because it was so sweet. I run down to the gym floor and im right in front of him and all i could was nod my head 'yes'

I hugged him so tight and he handed me a teddy bear with flowers and a balloon. Everyone started clapping and i was crying still hugging him.