Little Star

Sans walked through the busy city, Frisk trailing behind him.
"Cmon kiddo, ya gotta keep up." Sans chastised. Frisk giggled, skipping ahead to meet up with him.
'Better?' They asked, signing to their friend. Sans nodded, continuing on his way.  The two made it to a stop light, waiting for the sign to turn white. More people settled next to them, waiting as well.  Frisk noticed that Sans had put his hands deep into his pockets, a nervous tick that they'd caught onto over the years. They wondered what had gotten him anxious.  Looking up, they noticed a few humans glaring at him, seemingly in disgust. The light finally turned white, and the cars stopped. They began to walk, Sans following closely.  A man shoved passed Sans, glaring back at him.
"Watch it, ya fuckin' monster..!"
Frisk shot the man a deadly glare, signing rapidly at him. He didn't seem to care, and continued on his way. They looked up and Sans, signing to him.
'Don't listen to him.'
Sans grinned.
"Let 'em think what he wants. It don't bother me much." He reassured. Frisk knew he was lying. They could see it in his eyes. They had dimmed slightly.

Soon, the punny duo made it back to the house, where Frisk lived happily with Flowey, and Toriel.
'Thank you for walking me home, Sans. I hope we can hang out again soon.' Frisk signed, smiling ear to ear. Sans ruffled their hair.
"No problem. Tell Toriel that Papyrus said hello, kay?"
Frisk nodded, and went inside. Honestly, he would've liked to spend some time with Toriel, but it was getting late.

Sans walked through the little neighborhood, smiling at the flowers planted along the side of the road. This really was a quaint little place..
Soon, he exited the suburb, and entered the dark part of town. He didn't like to walk too far..a lot of crime tended to make its way into this place. There was a place he'd always go to take a shortcut home. He didn't like to do it right out in the open, as it was a thing he liked to keep secret. He could see it just up ahead, the rundown park almost completely hidden in the shadows.
'Great place for a park.' He mused, grinning.
Sans stopped. What was that..?
Footsteps. Very fast footsteps.
He turned around sharply, but was met with a blunt object to the skull. He saw a flash of white, and felt the ground soon after.
"Clip it." A young male spoke.
Sans made an attempt to jump back up, but two humans slammed his shoulders into the ground, one of them planting their knee firmly on his chest. His vision was still spinning, and his skull was throbbing. The human began chuckling darkly. This made him all the more uneasy. He felt a sharp pain in both of his wrists. He already knew what they were.
'where the hell did these assholes get M.R's?' He thought, panicked. M.R is an abbreviation for 'Magic Restraints'. They looked almost like bracelets, but once they are clipped, they send sharp needles into the wrists of whomever is unfortunate enough to have them on. Once the needles enter the persons being, waves of powerful magic enter the soul, making their magic completely inaccessible. Long story short?
He was completely defenseless.
"What do you want?" Sans stated bluntly, glaring at who seemed to be the leader of what he'd mentally deemed the Dick Tip Cult.
The teen chuckled.
"What do I want?" He hummed thoughtfully.
"What I want..." The human walked closer, signaling the other two to release him. Sans shot up quickly, but the leader kicked him back down. He made a move to get back up. It was in vain. The teen had pinned him to the ground, and flipped open a blade.
"Is for all of you demons to go back to the hell hole you belong in."
The other humans came back, one of them grabbing his legs, and the other, his arms.
The kid with the blade laughed.
"Where do I start?" He questioned, seeming amused.
"I mean, you're a skeleton by the looks of it. And the only place I can think of is riiiiight here."
The teen poked his ribcage. He lifted Sans's shirt, and placed the knife on his collarbone. The human didn't move. He only sighed, and looked up at the sky, smiling.
"It's a beautiful night. You like the stars, right? Here...Lets sing a song for them!"
The teen put pressure on the blade, and quickly dragged it over his collarbone, cutting deep. Sans flinched hard. His HP dropped a bit, and left him at 0.9.
"Twinkle..~"
He did it again, the knife beginning to slice into his ribcage. Sans let a pained whimper escape his clenched teeth.
"Twinkle..~"
Another drag, another cut. His HP dropped. 0.8.
"Little..~"
Again..
"Star..~" This cut dug particularly deep, and Sans cried in pain. The teen stopped, and glared at him. He threw his fist at Sans's face. HP..0.5.
"I suggest you keep it quiet, or I will personally track your family down, and do the same to them. I've seen you around before. You and another skeleton. That wouldn't happen to be your brother, would it?"
Sans froze.
"Oh? So he is your brother then? Hm. ..alright. Imagine it. Imagine this blade digging into him. Imagine his cries. 'Brother! Save me!'. But you don't. He loses faith in you. He hates you! He hates you because you didn't save him!" Those words repeated in his head.