CHAPTER°5°

Jaylani's POV.

See this is what I'm in love with and I know that me feeling this way about this is just gonna grow from here, waking up in his arms like this is right where both me and him are supposed to be near each other, waking up to each other, seeing him still fast asleep, having not a single care in the world and most importantly him, I mean how could you not look at him?!?, like it's impossible to not fall in love or catch feelings.

I start playing with His hands,observing his large rings each ring that he had was so interesting, he had really good taste in jewelry to be honest, my eyes grew and my breathe hitched as my eyes wondered to his wedding ring, blinking rapidly I licked my lips as I closed my eyes shaking my head, man this sucks that he's married .

I turned around in his arms, touching his amazingly sculpted face,  admiring his facial features, I don't know what I think drives me more insane, his thick ass mustache which is weird.....you know I thought that mustaches were just unattractive and I wasn't too siked about it... but on him ?!?......JESUS!!!..... It just does something to me everywhere.....and his juicy big kissable lips, that I could kiss for hours on til end and want to feel on every inch of my body, and the funny part about it is that I find him cute and fine as fuck at the same time, like growing up and watching the old school videos of New Edition they were just soooo cute when they were younger, and now...they're just fine as shit.

Shaking my head smiling softly, running my fingers through his soft black hair seeing him moving under my touch.

Hmm..." he smiled, causing my face to turn a bright red

Good morning ..." he smiled

pulling me down to kiss me, I panicked pushing him back a little too hard, which cause him to make a confused face with his hands up in surrender.

“Baby I'm sorry... it's just you know....I didn't brush my teeth yet and....-" I said

Oh... my bad sugah " he said in realization

As soon as he caught on to what I was getting at I smiled nodding my head .

“Yea... Kissing someone with hot breathe is not my thing ” I said making a disgusted face

  “And it shouldn't be unless someone brush, they teeth a lot before they go to bed " he said getting up from the bed getting his phone

I looked at him intently, brushing my fingers through my hair trying to untangle it somehow.

Do you have a toothbrush that I can use?..." I said watching as he placed his phone in his pocket, he moved turning around facing his dresser.

Hm..." he said handing me the toothbrush, walking out the room down the stairs

I'LL BE DOWN STAIRS IF YOU NEED ME?!?...." he holloared
which made me bust out laughing

“OKAY?!?" I holloared back walking towards the bathroom shutting the door behind me, then turning on the faucet, sighing as I rested my arms on each side of the sink closing my eyes before looking up at my reflection.

“Ah!?!..." I said as I held my stomach feeling pain in my stomach and pain in my vaginal area

Ohh my god ... Please no...?!?" I panic