I'm Different... A Jaden Smith Love Story

Chapter 1...

Bio.. About Me!

I'm Aidyenn Melina Thomson, I'm 15 years young. I am a dark skinned girl, not to dark though, with long black hair and light brown ends. My dad is full on black and my mom is black and Hispanic, so that's why my middle name is Melina. People call me Aid, Lina, Melina, and Aye. I'm around 5'2 and pretty tiny in size. I have a dad, older brother named Aaron, who is 17. Yes, I am the only girl in my family because my mom left us... For a richer familia.... Both my dad and Aaron work, my dad a police officer and my brother works at a skate shop. I can't get a job because my dad just wants me to focus on my "studies" but I'm like whatever...

Now to the story...

"Lina!! Get down here now!" I heard someone yelling at me.

I quickly got out of bed and ran towards the banister to see who. Oh, just Aaron.

Aaron is my older brother he is 17. He is my dad's son but no my mom's. He is pretty tall, funny, smart, and decent looking. He looks like the viner King Bach.

"Wwwhhatt??" I asked exhausted.

"School. Now. Get ready." He always sounded like a robot which was funny to me.

I dragged myself back to my room to take care of hygiene. Today I decided to put on Light faded skinny jeans with ripped holes in them, and a pink flowy blouse with hot pink sandals.

I skipped down the steps and grabbed my backpack, jogged to find a poptart and got my favorite strawberry and walked out the door. My school is a good walking distance from my house. I made it to the school in 10 mins, I get a really good work out doing this everyday.

"PINNAPLELANAQUISHA!!" I heard someone yell.

"Leave me the hell alone!" I heard Zhnayah scream across the hall.

A little about Zhnayah Marie Jones, also know as Nayah which I call her. She is also 15 turning 16. She actually likes being called Pinnaplelanaquisha, because she is qhetto fabulous!! But everyone calls her Nayah. She is light skinned with light brown hair that is really long. She also has deep ass dimples. She isn't very tall and tiny as well. Her man she claims is Daniel, which they are together. She speaks her mind so watch out for her. She is originally from Queens in New York but had to move here with her older sister and mom, her momma had some baby daddy drama and needed some space. Her New York accent is thick to, but not her sisters.

"Yo Aye!!" Nayah kept on with that screaming.

"Hey," I said tired.

"Hola mi amegos!!" Tattiana came by my locker as well.

"What did I tell you bout that Spanish shit!?" Nayah is so damn loud.

"Will you stop all that cussin like forreal.." I managed to say through gritted teeth.

"Okay well see my homies in class, SQUADD!! Nayah then skipped to class and Tattiana and I followed.

Homeroom.....

"Hello class, welcome back from the weekend!" Mr. Roads is always excited because he gives us the most work to do.

Tattiana Jocelyn Martinez is 16 and Hispanic. Tattiana is from Rio, Brazil and moved to California with her mom and 6 younger siblings and 2 older brothers. Her family is huggee! She has long black hair and very tall and skinny. All the girls are jealous of her 'cuz she gets all the boys. But, she don't date boys really, never has time to try and date. Tattiana is very protective of me because I happen to be her "baby" only because I'm the youngest. I call her Tator Tott, and Nayah calls her Taco Bell.. Don't. even. ask..