Chapter Fifteen

"Wait for what?" Jess asked confused.

Blake grabs Jess's hands and looks intently in her eyes while Kyle and I sit on my hospital bed to watch. I start smiling when I realize what he is about to do. I am so happy for my best friends right now.

"Jess, I love you so much. I can't imagine my life with out you in it. After tonight and seeing how strong of a women you truly are. I know that I have to make you officially mine before someone else snatches you up." He gets down on one knee and looks a Jess who has tears in her eyes by now.

"Jess, will you do the honor of being my wife?" he asked while opening a box with a gorgeous engagement ring.

"Yes, a million times yes!!" Jess squealed and they embraced each other and start kissing each other. Kyle wipes tears off my face that I didn't realize were falling.

"Sorry, I am just so happy for her. She deserves a great guy and I think she has finally found him" I say to Kyle. He smiles and kisses my cheek. "You ready to go home babe. I think these two are ready to go" he says with a chuckle as Jess and Blake are deepening their kiss.

We head home and drop Blake and Jess off and head back to our house. I'm still sore from the struggle with Rob so Kyle helps me up the stair into our room. Kyle helps me get ready for bed and notices the mark on my face and I can see the anger in his eyes. He looks over my body and notices bruises on my back, arms, and wrist. 

"It's okay Kyle. It's over now. We are happy and we are going to be parents to a beautiful baby." I say grabbing his face making him look at me. "I'm sorry Bella. I'm sorry I couldn't help you more." he says with sadness in his eyes.

"Kyle don't you dare blame yourself for this. Lets go to bed okay." he smiles at me and gives me a kiss on my cheek. We wrap up in each other arms after crawling into bed.

"Good night baby. I love you so much and good night to you too Bella. I love you too" he says chuckling.

"Your going to be a great father. I love you too babe. Good night" I say before falling into a deep sleep.